Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver February 14 TSV

@manhattan1950 wrote:

The floral prints are hideous. Definitely grandma, old lady prints. BEST laugh of the day - someone owns 60 SG pieces LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

@manhattan1950  Yes, that someone is me, and I’m proud to say I love her clothes and ‘I get many compliments on my wardrobe.  Can you post pics on what you wear?   I’d love to see it considering you consider yourself perfect in every way.   Just curious.   

Super Contributor

Except the Anthropology florals are on trend. The SG are just not my style.
Regular Contributor

The blouse is pretty.  I find Q clothes to have gone up in $$ a lot.  That top is over $50 with s/h.  To return it is another $6.95 if necessary.  I buy very little in clothing anymore.  I've had to return too many things.  

Betty

Honored Contributor

I don’t like the difference in color between the body and the sheer sleeves on the lighter colors or the lace insert on sleeves.
Esteemed Contributor

Like her designs or not - she is impossible to watch. She is on with Pat right now and she is out of control. I had to turn it off.
Respected Contributor

I think the TSV is pretty but I would not buy for 2 reasons:  First, it is not offered in Petite and the tunic length would look ridiculous on me, and Second, this type of top to me is dressy and I would not buy unless I had a function coming up to wear it to.  I do not wear tops like this with jeans and my friends and I do not dress like this to go shopping or to the movies. 

Esteemed Contributor

The cream color is kind of pretty but I would have few places to wear something like that. Brenda looked so pretty in it,but duh...what doesn't she look good in? Styling that top with wide legged pants looks bad to me.  Then they put some kind of sweater over it and man,really bad. QVC stylists sometimes work against the clothing I think.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

NO.  If this is the latest "style", I'm out.

Esteemed Contributor

To my eye.... pretty colors, but TSV is overloaded with too many fashion trends on one garment.  Not for me....

floaty, chiffon fabric

pleats in chest area

V neck opening

lace

peasant-like style sleeves

mandarin collar

huge flowered design

Trusted Contributor

I thought that this TSV looked familiar. I bought this top in the orginal paisley in blue/green at the Q outlet in Lancaster for $12.00! It is very pretty and feminine.