Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver February 14 TSV

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

@Blingqueen023 I believe many of the people on the QVC boards are either the most miserable and unhappy people in the country or they have serious mental problems. 

Don't be negative. If you don't like a brand just say that don't rant and rave and nit pik why you don't like it it hurts the poster who wants to have a positive conversation about a brand.

HARDLY - they have GOOD taste when it comes to wearing stylish clothing.

@manhattan1950, are you lkjhg?????

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

I saw SG's presentation of her polyester liquid knit, cheap-looking maxi dress. I did a LOL when she said you can wear this to a black tie event.

NOTE to Susan - NO ONE I know would wear your cheap-looking polyester dress to a black tie event. It's NOT stunning, fashionable, or gorgeous. It looks like a WALMART item.

Clearly you must be very familiar with what Walmart sells to post with such authority.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

I saw SG's presentation of her polyester liquid knit, cheap-looking maxi dress. I did a LOL when she said you can wear this to a black tie event.

NOTE to Susan - NO ONE I know would wear your cheap-looking polyester dress to a black tie event. It's NOT stunning, fashionable, or gorgeous. It looks like a WALMART item.

Clearly you must be very familiar with what Walmart sells to post with such authority.

YES, I'm FAMILIAR  with Walmart since I take my elderly neighbor there to do her weekly shopping. SG's clothing looks like it belongs THERE.

Super Contributor

I LOVE liquid knit with flowers and frantic behavior!  Gets me every time!  I ordered the blue and yellow set.  Will wear one to my son's middle school graduation.  And that blue set with bleached skinny jeans is going to rock!

Super Contributor

I've been wearing Susan's clothes since- well I was young.  Always jazzed them up with the latest fashion (Guess or Mossimo jeans- those used to be cool and expensive).  And fashionable  shoes.

I think I will wear the blue shirt with some distressed bleached skinny jeans for a bit of an edge.  

I LOVE Susan!  And I love mixing her cute reasonable fashions with cooler, more expensive, edgy pieces, shoes, and handbags.

Valued Contributor

This one is not a "me".  I was hoping for something different.  The black and yellow and the dark blue colored one are the best in my opinion.  The set gives off a "Golden Girls vibe".  I'm waiting for Blanche to walk in with it on.