Occasional Contributor

Re: Susan Graver February 14 TSV

Thank you, ladies. I was thinking of purchasing, but I have two of the other chiffon tops similar to this one, and I've only worn one of them once, last Easter. The other one I haven't worn, so no need to purchase another similar one to just hang in my closet.
Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

I saw something simuliar at Marshalls for alot less.  

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I thought that this TSV looked familiar. I bought this top in the orginal paisley in blue/green at the Q outlet in Lancaster for $12.00! It is very pretty and feminine.

Squirrel Lover:  Yes!  I thought I had bought this years ago.  I remember buying it and returning it as the fabric kept clinging to me all over.  I tried some Cling Free but did not like it that much anyway so I returned it.

Contributor

I think some of her clothes are nice. I just can't watch her. Some people like her. I don't 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

The floral prints are hideous. Definitely grandma, old lady prints. BEST laugh of the day - someone owns 60 SG pieces LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

@manhattan1950  Yes, that someone is me, and I’m proud to say I love her clothes and ‘I get many compliments on my wardrobe.  Can you post pics on what you wear?   I’d love to see it considering you consider yourself perfect in every way.   Just curious.   

@Blingqueen023 This poster seems to always be trashing the clothes and those who wear them. It's one thing to not like certain styles, we're all different. But there's no need to act like they're better for not wearing certain fashion lines or styles. If you like this SG TSV and the line in general, more power to you. This one is definitely not for me, but I'm not going to go on and on about how it makes people look like dowdy old grandmas and make people feel bad. I'm a LOGO fan, I hear enough from certain posters on here about how we all look like hideous bag lady clowns! Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

Yep, you nailed it
Regular Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

An easy pass for me and I’m a grandma of 3. 😃😣🥳

Valued Contributor

I saw SG's presentation of her polyester liquid knit, cheap-looking maxi dress. I did a LOL when she said you can wear this to a black tie event.

NOTE to Susan - NO ONE I know would wear your cheap-looking polyester dress to a black tie event. It's NOT stunning, fashionable, or gorgeous. It looks like a WALMART item.