Contributor

Susan Graver February 14 TSV

Anyone know what the TSV will be for Susan on February 14?

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver February 14 TSV

I'm guessing liquid knit with flowers and mixed with frantic behavior.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I opened this post looking for the answer to the questiion; however, all we got was an anti-Susan reply.  Not what I was looking to see.

Esteemed Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I'm guessing liquid knit with flowers and mixed with frantic behavior.  Smiley Wink

lol😂

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing it will be liquid knit and something I won't be able to resist.  I love SG and her presentations!!!1

Respected Contributor

Seriously? If not interested in Susan and her line, why would one even bother reply to the question asked here?

Yes, she does come out with designs I do not like at all, but so does every other fashion line out there that I purchase. No brand can please every customer with every item.

I think the question was what is she having for her TSV, not what anyone thought about her designs.

-Texas Hill Country-
Occasional Contributor

It's funny that the TSV's for several days after Susan's are listed but her's isn't up there yet. Wonder why she still wants to keep it under wraps.
Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I opened this post looking for the answer to the questiion; however, all we got was an anti-Susan reply.  Not what I was looking to see.

@KathyM23 You didn't expect anything less from these miserable women did you?

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 I believe many of the people on the QVC boards are either the most miserable and unhappy people in the country or they have serious mental problems. 

Don't be negative. If you don't like a brand just say that don't rant and rave and nit pik why you don't like it it hurts the poster who wants to have a positive conversation about a brand.

Valued Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL