A-471736 Regular

A-471737 Tall

QVC Price $50.25 TSV Price: $41.54

Colors: Warm Taupe, Black or White

or Prints: Pink Check, Chambray Check or Black Check

XXS-5X

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Crop Pants TSV 2/24

Thank you for posting.  I really like the patterned ones, but I'm trying so, so hard to be good!   I have so many crop pants and really don't need anymore (probably for my lifetime) so I'm going to try and pass.  I live in Illinois so we can really only wear crops for about 4-5 months, so I don't get too much use from them.  I have a lot and as I never wear one pair too many times, they seem to all last for so long and I just keep accumulating more and more!

Respected Contributor

I would love to buy the pink check, but I see on the size chart the waist (which is my problem area) is a good bit small than her usual premium stretch so I will sadly pass.  Sure don't need them anyway.

Honored Contributor

I've given away all my crop pants, capris, etc. etc.  In hot weather I wear skirts or dresses and in cooler weather long pants.  Although I like the black and white check, an easy pass for me.  Plus I don't like the cotton/span combo.

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I've given away all my crop pants, capris, etc. etc.  In hot weather I wear skirts or dresses and in cooler weather long pants.  Although I like the black and white check, an easy pass for me.  Plus I don't like the cotton/span combo.

What fabric do you prefer?

Harmonize the World
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Why does the black pants Susan is wearing look more tapered in the legs… then on Sandra and models… does she get hers custom made for her??
Frequent Contributor

So wish they would say the height of the models!  Many complaints about this and yet the hosts rarely tell us.  Sandra said which models were wearing the regular, petite or tall but that doesn't help me.  I would like to know their heights in relation to where the pants hit on their legs...near the ankle, much above etc.  I did order the black check petite, I can always return them ...ugh

Respected Contributor

The gingham does not match on seams. This is a big turn off for me. Solid colors may be okay. Not ordering because I have enough pants in this length.
Honored Contributor

I only wear full length pants.
Trusted Contributor

@TVLand wrote:
Why does the black pants Susan is wearing look more tapered in the legs… then on Sandra and models… does she get hers custom made for her??

I think this is because Susan has my legs. Both of us have heavier calves and thick ankles even though we have slim frames. Many crop pant and ankle length styles fit me just fine in my normal size 4-6, but I have to pass them by because they are too tight in the calf area.