Frequent Contributor

Susan Graver Anorak TSV Sold This Week

Hello!

I have had GREAT luck with the last round of Graver packable anoraks, but this latest TSV  was so disappointing.  The material was so, so cheap compared to the last one - and the size 2x was smaller than the 1 x in the very same pattern. Huh?

Susan, if you read these comments, I just want to let you know that the original anorak is absolutely wonderful, and it would be fantastic if you could make it again, or at least a reasonable facsimile, to keep us all looking chic, staying dry and feeling great.  I am returning the three latest versions the day after they arrived in the mail.  So disappointed, and looking forward to a new anorak in quality material - sized properly - once again.

Best Wishes,

Bella

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Anorak TSV Sold This Week

Thank you for posting this because I was considering purchasing one for an upcoming trip. The disparity in quality might be due in part, to a change in manufacturers. I'm glad you liked your previous one.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

SG won't see your comments here.  Post them on her Facebook page.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, I cannot believe Susan OR QVC would sell this cheap jacket. Its worth 10 dollars not the TSV price. Thin as paper, and fit is smaller than her items usually are, and its a wrinkled mess. I cant get over how the prices are going sky high and how the quality is starting to diminish. I always leave great reviews and I felt bad but on this, I left a 1 star review. Very disappointed. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Occasional Contributor

I didn't buy the jacket, but I see it is now on sale for $31.97. Wasn't the TSV price $39.96?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cooterjane wrote:

I didn't buy the jacket, but I see it is now on sale for $31.97. Wasn't the TSV price $39.96?

@cooterjane Yes!  Eleven days later the TSV is on sale for less!  Wow! Thanks for pointing that out!

ETA:  I just called customer service & got a price adjustment!

Respected Contributor

Rarely order anything SG but took a chance on this jacket. Have to say agree with most of these comments.
Regular Contributor

@cooterjane wrote:

Darn it! I missed the sale price! Oh, well. Regardless, I have three of the old TSV jackets from 2017 (two in solids and the third in a print). I love those jackets and wear them all the time here in California (they're perfect for our mild year 'round climate).  I added a new jacket from the most recent TSV. I got it in the snake print. It arrived today and I have to say that I am happy with it. I do miss the fact that it doesn't have roll tab sleeves and wish the internal drawstring cord wasn't so easily pulled out of place (the clasps don't clasp well enough). Other than that, the jacket is very nice and I will be keeping it. I give it four stars out of five because of the two issues I mentioned above.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a rain jacket for the summer /spring season [last year][ not the one metioned in the thread] from SG line. and I wanted a thin one with no lining. Anyway, It looked okay, fit fine until the rain came. The thing soaked right though. I donated it .. That will be the first and the last thing I will ever order from her line. When she said it was "water repellent" that was a falsehood. Why make a false claim like that?Woman Mad