Honored Contributor

That GOLDEN, is breaking my heart,just lovely dog!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

i got a surefit furniture cover i think it was 2 yrs. ago and i absolutely love it! love the way it looks on my couch, and u got a matching chair one also...  and im going to order another set too.. last time i got a taupe color, they dont have that color this time darn it!  so im going with light gray,,, but definetely worth it!!  great price too!

Super Contributor

Do you have one on a recliner ?  Wondering if they come untucked every time the chair is reclined.

Trusted Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

Do you have one on a recliner ?  Wondering if they come untucked every time the chair is reclined.

i do... my last set i got yrs ago came with i call them furniture tuckers.. not sure if this set i got does, but as long as you tuck it in real good it wont. they have a flap on them to just tuck in to the back and sides,, i ordered my self another set and a set for my mon for xmas... i think its the perfect gift for xmas. and with it being on sale now is the time to get it. i was waiting for these covers to come back.

Regular Contributor

FYI, Just ordered one and it shows up as ADVANCED ORDER.  I called customer service to complain that this is NOT available information on TV or on the order page.  You are only notified AFTER you place your order.  MAY be technically legal but it is deceptive.  It usually means the shipment isn't in yet and they hope all goes well !!  Just FYI.

Trusted Contributor

yes when i ordered my 1st set for me it said advanced order 9/14... and i ordered my moms set and it said advanced. I dont care im in no hurry for them. i think their worth the wait! if anyone doesnt know if they should get them, i'd say get them!

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

I have this same cover as the TSV on a leather recliner.  If you tuck in the " tabs" attached to the seams under the cover into the sides of the recliner,  it stays in place pretty good. 

I have them on my sectional sofa too. The cover on the recliner stays in place longer than the one on my sofa.

I have several colors ....dark brown, taupe and forest green and change them out when they need washed.  They have really saved my furniture.

Respected Contributor
I have a few sets of non-waterproof covers and love them. My question is does any one else have any issues washing the waterproof ones?

I had gotten a set of those and when I washed them in my front loader, they were so saturated with water that the washer had trouble spinning the water out. I think they ruined the drum. Had to get a new washer. And since then, I haven’t used the waterproof covers anymore as I am afraid of ruining my washer again.

I would like another cover for my living room sofa but am afraid to try the waterproof ones again.
Trusted Contributor

These things just look cheap and tacky, imo. They remind me of back in the days when my Grandmother kept plastic covers on the sofa.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom   I have had no problems washing them.  They spin dry in the washer pretty well and dry really fast too.  There is no plastic feel to them. 

I only load one cover in the washer at a time.