Respected Contributor

I just have to say my DH & I started using this when they had the last TSV and instead of 2 tubes of toothpaste, this one had the accelerator already in the other tube.  I see this product doesn't have great reviews, but my DH & I have loved it!  We used it everyday for 5 days and we couldn't believe the difference.  Now we use it once or twice a week to maintain our white teeth.  We are both over 60 and love tea and coffee.  

Respected Contributor

I used it for several months and never noticed a difference. Of course, maybe it's changed as this was several years ago. Glad it works for you.

Trusted Contributor

I am glad it worked for you. I was hoping it would work for me but didn't get a chance to find out. It hurt my teeth so much after one use, I returned.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used this for two years and it works for me. I'm a big coffee and tea drinker. I have tried so many products but this one worked. I was so happy to see the pre rinse. I have found that the pre rinse works with any toothpast but used with the Supersmile it gives me the results. Nothing else did. It's just like makeup or skincare---not all products work the same for everyone.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought and used that last Supersmile TSV.  It did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me.  I sent it back.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

FYI Just found out that after the first shipment the S & H will be over $13.  Can't believe it.  Why isn't that disclosed anywhere on the Q?

Super Contributor

I was on A/D for over 2 years, a few years ago, and sadly saw no difference. I am not a coffee drinker, rarely drink tea or red wine, and just wanted my teeth to be a bit whiter and brighter.  I loved using the product, as it made my teeth feel really clean and loved the taste.  I just kept using it since it was delivered automatically which was convenient, but finally had to make the decision to cancel as my teeth were not whiter.  Since this was a few years ago and the formula could have changed, I was going to try again, but talked myself out of it.  Every home whitening product has mixed reviews, so I'm back to square one; still looking for a whitener that is reliable.

Respected Contributor

After using that last TSV for nearly 6 weeks, I finally returned it.  if there was much difference I sure didn't see it.  I'm amazed it can have that whitening effect on some people in only 5 days!  

Respected Contributor

I have very sensitive teeth and couldn't use the product. My dentist told me that there's not much I can do about the color of my teeth and they'd never be white-white. He tried something new on my teeth last year that was supposed to be for sensitivity, it lightened up more than anything I've ever tried. I'm guessing otc products are just not for me.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine the S&H is $3.50 on subsequent auto-delivery orders