Contributor

Re: Super Saturday needs more items

I AGREE!  I had to dig to find out some the items and where did anyone find the Dooney and Bourke bag?

Super Contributor

Sandra and Courtney were previewing some items on their Facebook pages and most went online a few days ago.  Many sold out before today.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Sandra has to expand her vocabulary!

that's pretty rude!

Valued Contributor

Sandra looks good; but in some cases the lighting needs to be better.  As for Kourtney, she's not dressed well at all.  Shorts are too short and they look weird in the croch.  They almost look like a dressed up version of a roller-derby outfit.  I don't think Kourtney is a good fit for this show.

Honored Contributor

@Findsnfashion wrote:

I AGREE!  I had to dig to find out some the items and where did anyone find the Dooney and Bourke bag?

It's been on the qvc super Saturday page.

Frequent Contributor

Hardly unkind to the host, it was just a question and it is pretty obvious.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Sandra has to expand her vocabulary!

A least she is not saying amazing amazing beautiful  beautiful  she is doing a great job. Courtney is not need.  Best show they have had.

Frequent Contributor

I checked from time to time this past week and feel there were not that many more items than what's available now.  Like someone else mentioned, seems like some items are ""old" inventory that would likely be on sale or clearance now.  Show seems different now than a few years ago.

Contributor

This is a great cause but I have to say this is nothing like it use to be. I have watched this show for years. This year defintely seems boring! I don't agree with offering the items online before Saturday. Then the show becomes a mute point because most things are sold out. The inventory for this show just seems to be lacking compared to prior years. I haven't purchase anything yet and I certainly was prepared too. Did anyone notice the Laura Geller item (kit) was selling for 55+ but on the gift box it showed a sticker that said price $49.00. That shouldn't happen. Nothing against Laura, cause I love Laura and her cosmetics, but that just seemed strange. I miss Lisa Robertson at Super Saturday!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JCF wrote:

Sandra looks good; but in some cases the lighting needs to be better.  As for Kourtney, she's not dressed well at all.  Shorts are too short and they look weird in the croch.  They almost look like a dressed up version of a roller-derby outfit.  I don't think Kourtney is a good fit for this show.

I also think Courtney has on a terrible outfit. I couldn't put my finger on it,but your " Roller Derby" description is about right. It has that odd fabric piece at the crotch that is unfortunately funny. I don't think it's the right vibe for this show. Sandra is doing a great  job! But I would have loved to see Alberti instead of Courtney.