Honored Contributor

Re: Super Greens by Perricone

@Milo19 wrote:

All day long they have been saying there are no sweetners in the product, in fact there is a sweetener as part of the ingredient.  I am so tired of the decline of this channel, it has become misleading, overblown pricing for cheap products. Having the hosts make it seem if your not satisfied just return for refund, they don't say how they over charge on return shipping.

• I heard them say there is no artificial sweetener, not no sweetener. Stevia and apple are natural sweetners.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the 8  Greens tablets which I ordered from QVC and love the lemon lime taste.  Now on their label, some (not all) of the greens are listed organic, however, there is stevia included for sweetening.  Greens are really hard to mask and they have to add something for the flavor to taste okay.  I was going to order the Perricone to just try but going to pass.  I'm super skeptical  when Shawn says it tastes just like a green jolly rancher especially since the reviews seem mixed on the taste.  Plus, the word organic does not appear at all on the ingredients lable.  I know this is a TSV, but the regular price of just one box of this is crazy for a non-organic product.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I already take Andrew Lessman's Cruciferous Vegetable Extracts.  I open one capsule a day into a 16 ounce travel cup of water.  I feel fantastic.  I have no reason to change.

@Caaareful Shopper My husband wanted me to order the TSV, but when I saw your post I decided to go with AS CVE. HSN is all sold out and on wait list, but I went to the ProCaps site and got 360 caps for 99.90 and Free S&H. AL IMO has the best products.

Contributor

Is it just me or is the Perricone rep just a little annoying?  I understand that she's enthuiastic about her product, but draping yourself across the back of the couch and shouting is a bit much.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I already take Andrew Lessman's Cruciferous Vegetable Extracts.  I open one capsule a day into a 16 ounce travel cup of water.  I feel fantastic.  I have no reason to change.

@Caaareful Shopper 

You can also open it and sprinkle it on top of your food .

It will not change the taste of  whatever it is that you are eating. 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper My husband wanted me to order the TSV, but when I saw your post I decided to go with AS CVE. HSN is all sold out and on wait list, but I went to the ProCaps site and got 360 caps for 99.90 and Free S&H. AL IMO has the best products.

@blackhole99   Good idea.   I have to remember to go straight to Procaps when HSN is sold out.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

You can also open it and sprinkle it on top of your food .

It will not change the taste of  whatever it is that you are eating. 

@MalteseMomma  Love this idea.  Add to my smoothies also.

Trusted Contributor

@roninjake wrote:

Is it just me or is the Perricone rep just a little annoying?  I understand that she's enthuiastic about her product, but draping yourself across the back of the couch and shouting is a bit much.  

can,t stand her, i also don.t trust her, I think shes phoney, and have read so many stories on her so called cancer, I said that because even people who know her doubt her cancer story.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@roninjake wrote:

can,t stand her, i also don.t trust her, I think shes phoney, and have read so many stories on her so called cancer, I said that because even people who know her doubt her cancer story.

I am continually surprised at the insensitive comments some people make.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  and @blackhole99 

Amazon also  sells all    Andrew Lessman products  Smiley Happy