New Contributor

Re: Super Greens by Perricone

All day long they have been saying there are no sweetners in the product, in fact there is a sweetener as part of the ingredient.  I am so tired of the decline of this channel, it has become misleading, overblown pricing for cheap products. Having the hosts make it seem if your not satisfied just return for refund, they don't say how they over charge on return shipping.

Honored Contributor

As a caller said this morning "green is the color of life."  Ms. Perricone liked that one.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Don't get me started.  I can think of so many things I could spend $90 on.      Plus I would rather sit down and have a salad with all the greens.

You started it yourself.  Spend your $90 where you choose.  Just an aside, I don't think one person could eat a salad that contains all those vegetables. 

Trusted Contributor

I love this product and made sure to pick it up yesterday. I used to buy a coke for $1 daily at work and now I'll be drinking Super Green instead. It is preferable to eat the actual vegetables but I live by myself and that stuff goes bad before I can eat it all. This is probably  my favorite Perricone product. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Esteemed Contributor

Most of what the hosts  are saying on this product is false.

Read reviews and comments on this product on  other sites and read the truth!

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

For that price I want it to be organic, which it is not. 

@SilleeMee  Hi ...  I'm open to suggestions.  Do you have an organic product that tastes good, that you can recommend?  Thanks.

@nyc1 

I use Lindberg Organic Greens and Reds--two separate products.  Around $20 for a 30 day supply.

@geezerette  Where do you purchase?  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@mandylily wrote:

I am a health care professional. no, not a Dr like Dr. Perricone. However, I must warn people about the Super Greens. Dark green vegetable are high in vitamin K and are dangerous to people taking the blood thinner coumadin. vitamin K counteracts the blood thinning properties of the meds.  Dark greens are high in potassium. Potassium is dangerous to someone who has compromised kidney fincution. Please contact your doctor before using this product.

@mandylily  ..... thanks for mentioning this ... I was going to post the same thing about the danger to people taking blood thinners .... I don’t know how the Perricone representative is drinking so many of them one right after another??? .... I would be in the bathroom for the entire day if I ate(drank) all of these vegetables!!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@mandylily wrote:

I am a health care professional. no, not a Dr like Dr. Perricone. However, I must warn people about the Super Greens. Dark green vegetable are high in vitamin K and are dangerous to people taking the blood thinner coumadin. vitamin K counteracts the blood thinning properties of the meds.  Dark greens are high in potassium. Potassium is dangerous to someone who has compromised kidney fincution. Please contact your doctor before using this product.

@mandylily  ..... thanks for mentioning this ... I was going to post the same thing about the danger to people taking blood thinners .... I don’t know how the Perricone representative is drinking so many of them one right after another??? .... I would be in the bathroom for the entire day if I ate(drank) all of these vegetables!!

Absolutely.  It would make my Anticog nurses die if I chugged this.

Another one was AL vit K2.  Used to be a secretive mix of K2 and K1.

Honored Contributor

My husband wants me to order this product, but I'm concerned about the potassium being harmful if you have kidney disease. Seniors do have a decline in kidney function as they age and Dr. Perricone does not address this in how or if his product affects this. It also bothers me that the hosts and rep. keep drinking glass after glass of this product, I have to wonder how potent and effective this drink really is if they keep guzzling it without any adverse effects.

Trusted Contributor

When I watched the presentation this morning Mary Beth mentioned that there was no caffeine in the product and any pick me you you received was from the B12 in it.  That is wrong - Green Tea Extract is a caffeine supplement and is in many of the weight loss/energy products on the market.