Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday Riley Skincare TSV 1/4

[ Edited ]

2 ounces for $85.00 ( my math may be off) more expensive than beef.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe    Many of the hosts including Sandra Bennett 's faces are full of fillers and Botox.   No skin care can turn back the hands of time.   I'm sure starting a good skin care regime when you're young and staying out of the sun will go a long way but once gravity takes over and as collagen decreases no skin care will do anything.   Yesterday Eamer was pushing an Elemis cream for $249.   it's nutz

beauty is a multi billion dollar business if not trillion, thanks to our gullibility

Honored Contributor

Here we go again with another beauty brand for a tsv when it's never been on qvc ever before? How does this happen?

Tons of brands of all sorts of things sold here that never make it to be a tsv but here's a brand new one heading right to the top as a tsv and in the beauty category to boot. Crazy stuff!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat   You're not the only one in this forum who made comments about SB and others here doing fillers and/or botox. You also do not know this to be accurate. 

You and others should stop making comments like this unless such hosts have told you this.

Esteemed Contributor

It was mentioned here that this vendor provided phony reviews a while ago.

I vaguely remember years ago it was either on QVC or HSN, there was a well-noted haircare vendor, can't remember his name, but his products were very good.  He got caught having phony call-ins with "customers" praising his products.

That was the end of him. His products were pulled and he's never been on either station since!  So, it surprises me if something similar has happened with this vendor that the Q is hawking these products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@BalletBabe    Many of the hosts including Sandra Bennett 's faces are full of fillers and Botox.   No skin care can turn back the hands of time.   I'm sure starting a good skin care regime when you're young and staying out of the sun will go a long way but once gravity takes over and as collagen decreases no skin care will do anything.   Yesterday Eamer was pushing an Elemis cream for $249.   it's nutz

beauty is a multi billion dollar business if not trillion, thanks to our gullibility

Oh I agree with everything you just said.  This is what happened to me as far as QVC products.   I took a long look at the older hosts up close on my TV.  The older Hosts have not aged well at all.  My thought is if these products worked so good, wouldn't they all look younger then they are?  That is what stopped me from buying them.   

I am going by me  here.  If I turned QVC on for the first time and I saw a Beauty Product being sold, and the Host looked 10 years older then she is , Would I buy it???  No I would not.  Sandra, Courtney, Shawn and others have nice skin.  IMO they should let those Hosts sell it. Agaian I am going about how it would affect me buying the product.

Think about this:  If Jose looked 10 years older then she is,  Would she sell as much?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was channel surfing early this morning.  I caught the first part of the TSV presentation with Jane Treacy.

She started out with a story about her 18 year old daughter and how one day she noticed how great her skin looked.  She's only 18, so I would expect it to be pretty good!  But she said that she followed her around the house admiring her glowing skin.  My first thought was that I wouldn't have been able to afford expensive skin care at 18, but then thought she probably got them through her mother.  So this Sunday Riley product was responsible.   Oooooookay.

Then she said that the product could be used by men or by women, or whatever you identify as.

Changed the channel - no thanks.

Hyacinth

Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Here we go again with another beauty brand for a tsv when it's never been on qvc ever before? How does this happen?

Tons of brands of all sorts of things sold here that never make it to be a tsv but here's a brand new one heading right to the top as a tsv and in the beauty category to boot. Crazy stuff!!!!

Sunday Riley products have been aired on QVC for at least a few years.

Honored Contributor

@findjanedoe wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Sunday Riley products have been aired on QVC for at least a few years.

@findjanedoe 

@PINKdogWOOD 

yes, they have been on QVC for about three years now.....2019 i believe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Lots of her products listed on Ebay for cheap, some in nice sized samples.