Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday Riley Skincare TSV 1/4

@BalletBabe wrote:

QVC don't know how to sell beauty products.  You don't put a old host that has not aged well on these shows.  Use your hosts that have beautiful skin like Sandra Bennett.  When I get close to the TV and the host looks 10 years older then she is , why would I even want to try that product?

The age of the host has nothing to do with the effectiveness of the product.  Sounds like you just wanted to take the opportunity to make a negative comment toward the host

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Here we go again with another beauty brand for a tsv when it's never been on qvc ever before? How does this happen?

Tons of brands of all sorts of things sold here that never make it to be a tsv but here's a brand new one heading right to the top as a tsv and in the beauty category to boot. Crazy stuff!!!!

This brand has been on QVC for some time now.

Respected Contributor

I seem to recall some hosts admitting to using Botox and fillers. I can't remember who they were but I have heard more than one.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered it, knowing nothing about her or the product. However, I am NOT waiting a month to see how it works on my skin If they oversold, and I see nothing, it's going back FAST! 

I went for Lancer also and am very very disappointed with that. It's left my skin extremely dry and sucked the life out of it.

I have a bathroom filled with all kind of skin care promises. I may fall for another, but I will NOT keep anymore of them. If the Q wants impossible over selling, they can expect my returns. 

Also, I do Retinol and am wondering how they play together?

Esteemed Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

I seem to recall some hosts admitting to using Botox and fillers. I can't remember who they were but I have heard more than one.

Shawn did when she kicked off the Perricone TSV.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Imadickens wrote:

Shawn did when she kicked off the Perricone TSV.  

I think the majority of the hosts use it.  I give Shawn credit for her honesty.

Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003 

Jane brings her daughters into everything she sells. It's a turn off to me. Last night she gushed over a vendor (chef Robert) as if he was the greatest thing on earth and her daughters were going to go crazy so I actually changed the channel. She is too over the top.

Honored Contributor

My post about The Ordinary brand of lactic acid serums was removed. I wonder why?Woman Frustrated It was a suggestion for those of us looking to find more affordable skincare options.

Super Contributor

I was surprised about the phones reviews. On You Tube Cassandra Bankson did a spot about Sunday Riley and the company’s unethical practices. I will no longer by her products.
Super Contributor

I watched Cassandra Bankson on YouTube. She has been in the beauty industry and when I heard about her business practices having her employees flood Sephora with reviews. Also her plastic bladders in some of her products so it appears you have more product than you really do. I will no longer buy her products.