Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sunday Riley Skincare TSV 1/4

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid 1oz Treatment Duo

QVC Price: $153.00 TSV Price: $85.00

A-392721 Single Shipment or

A-518572 Auto Delivery (comes with Charcoal Body Scrub in future shipments)

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday Riley Skincare TSV 1/4

@banned againThanks for all the hard work and time you commit to bring us TSV info.  Appreciate you!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @banned again - I have a good regime but I like to consider new items for Bootcamp, or weekend swap outs

Is anyone using this SR product? Interested in reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I've tried it in the past, saw no difference in my skin after giving it 2 months of use.  Regardless of that, I will not support her line because she was caught posting phoney reviews of her products on her website and the Sephora website.   We know this happens all the time, but for the brand owner to be caught, there is no way will I support that brand.  Google this to find out more details.  

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Waste of money.  Use a razor to exfoliate.  Use retin a.  About $40 for both and the retin a will last months.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the live link.

Respected Contributor

OH!!!   ANOTHER miracle product to make our skin perfect!  Can't wait!!

Trusted Contributor

@kurious wrote:

I've tried it in the past, saw no difference in my skin after giving it 2 months of use.  Regardless of that, I will not support her line because she was caught posting phoney reviews of her products on her website and the Sephora website.   We know this happens all the time, but for the brand owner to be caught, there is no way will I support that brand.  Google this to find out more details.  

This is 5% lactic acid and HA.  Not a miracle product and  this is overly expensive. 

The Ordinary has both 5 % and 10 % Lactic acid with HA.  About $6.50.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC don't know how to sell beauty products.  You don't put a old host that has not aged well on these shows.  Use your hosts that have beautiful skin like Sandra Bennett.  When I get close to the TV and the host looks 10 years older then she is , why would I even want to try that product?

Honored Contributor

@kurious wrote:

I can't forget about this incident from a few years ago.  I'm surprised it didn't ruin the company.  I won't be purchasing either.