Honored Contributor

Sunbeam TSV on backorder - sigh

ordered for my 91 yr old mom for her Christmas gift - 

I admit I ordered later on in the day but they were still promoting it for an hour - my color slate was still on the table - I would rather have another color than no gift

QVC should let you know it will be on waitlist as opposed to buy it before your color is gone 

so...I may or may not have a gift - stop overselling and let the customer know when they are ordering - it shouldn't be that hard to keep track of merchandise

or let me know whether backorder means February?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Sunbeam TSV on backorder - sigh

@Yahooey 

I am sorry for any disappointment. We have this item available in burgundy, eggplant and taupe. If you would like to choose one of these colors, I will ensure we get it shipped as quickly as possible.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

I'm one that uses a heating pad all year long, so I usually go through one every couple of years. Most of the time I purchase a sunbeam when it's a TSV. I purchased this years TSV, it's a dud, the massage mechanism is uncomfortable on my back. It only has 2 heat settings and even at the highest setting, I barely feel any heat. Unfortunately this one is getting returned cause it's basically useless ☹️

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Yahooey 

I am sorry for any disappointment. We have this item available in burgundy, eggplant and taupe. If you would like to choose one of these colors, I will ensure we get it shipped as quickly as possible.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC 

thank you so much for your quick response - I have canceled the order instead due to the negative reviews

Valued Contributor

@labloverrr wrote:

I'm one that uses a heating pad all year long, so I usually go through one every couple of years. Most of the time I purchase a sunbeam when it's a TSV. I purchased this years TSV, it's a dud, the massage mechanism is uncomfortable on my back. It only has 2 heat settings and even at the highest setting, I barely feel any heat. Unfortunately this one is getting returned cause it's basically useless ☹️

ITA.  Sunbeam has a lot of nerve calling it a heating pad.  On the highest setting it barely gets luke warm.  Yes, totally useless.

Regular Contributor

No massage feature on this TSV.

I did not like this Sunbeam heating pad. No massage feature, just a vibration. It was very heavy and did not heat up in all areas.

I feel Sunbeam should have left the massage feature off and concentrated on the heating element and lightening up the weight.

Great idea, but poor execution.