Frequent Contributor
Does anyone know the difference between the two models? Also, the s&h is higher in one model than the other. The only thing I could notice was the colors. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Esteemed Contributor

Two models of what?

Why don't you mention what the product is?  

Often a question asked of us - - with no information or detail.

Why do people do this?

Frequent Contributor
Of the sun joe upcoming TSV I referenced in the title.
Honored Contributor

Re: Sun Joe upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

these are the current snow joe tsv.

https://www.qvc.com/Sun-Joe-2000-PSI-Max-180-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer.product.V37290.html?sc=PRO...

and this

https://www.qvc.com/Sun-Joe-2000-PSI-Max-180-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer.product.V36969.html?sc=PRO...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We have a garden tiller from Sun Joe that we really like. They make other things like trimmers & mowers too so we're curious as to what the TSV will be @ocookie .

Honored Contributor

@ocookie   So what is it?  When referencing a product, you should always include  item number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

OH - it's a pressure washer.    I own one in yellow - strange this one is gray.  You should check around - perhaps free shipping at Amazon.  I don't love "A" but they have better deals and........you want to check PSI  ( pounds per sq inch water pressure) for all models.  You need over 2,000 PSI to get a good clean.

Next time - we can help faster if you tell what the machine or product is.  I don't check on future shows.  Goog Luck

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

OH - it's a pressure washer.    I own one in yellow - strange this one is gray.  You should check around - perhaps free shipping at Amazon.  I don't love "A" but they have better deals and........you want to check PSI  ( pounds per sq inch water pressure) for all models.  You need over 2,000 PSI to get a good clean.

Next time - we can help faster if you tell what the machine or product is.  I don't check on future shows.  Goog Luck

I'm interested in a pressure washer.  Do we know the item number yet?  I saw one presented on QVC this past weekend, and now I can't find it.  You just hook the nozzle to your garden hose.  I'm wondering if it sold out.  

Trusted Contributor

@ocookie wrote:
Of the sun joe upcoming TSV I referenced in the title.

QVC has many Sun Joe items.  

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

I'm interested in a pressure washer.  Do we know the item number yet?  I saw one presented on QVC this past weekend, and now I can't find it.  You just hook the nozzle to your garden hose.  I'm wondering if it sold out.  

i posted both links above in this thread @walkingal .

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein