Valued Contributor

Hey QVC! I ordered the TSV - I've really been needing something like this! I have a suggestion for future TSV's. I LOVE all of the prints and colors! Please make the safety goggles MATCH the color you order. This may seem insignificant but don't underestimate the power of matching and coordinating and making these not so fun things FUN for your shoppers Smiley Happy 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @ctinaw,

That is a great suggestion about the goggles and I would be happy to pass it along for you!  I hope that your Sun Joe chainsaw works well for you when you get it! 

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Oh brother!   What will you want next?  Color on goggles is less than half inch. Is it worth a higher price?

Valued Contributor

I bought this chainsaw yesterday, it's something I considered the last time it was a TSV, but passed. We have a lot of trees on our property, and I find myself on a ladder with my pruners a lot. Also, even though my DH has a chainsaw, I can rarely get him to fire it up and do the trimming I want done. Hope I get a lot of use out of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it and I wanted to buy it.  But after careful thought I decided not to buy it.  My trees are beyond the  50 yard mark, so it would take two extension cords to make the saw work.  And the saw needs at least one extension cord which was not included.  I do have shrubs but this is not meant for shrubs.  The branches have to have some weight and size in order to cut them properly--- something to prop the saw up against.  Not the case.

I am planning to visit a local store to see what else might be available, something more portable.   

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Oh brother!   What will you want next?  Color on goggles is less than half inch. Is it worth a higher price?

um... yeah, it is.

Valued Contributor

@staciesmom wrote:

I bought this chainsaw yesterday, it's something I considered the last time it was a TSV, but passed. We have a lot of trees on our property, and I find myself on a ladder with my pruners a lot. Also, even though my DH has a chainsaw, I can rarely get him to fire it up and do the trimming I want done. Hope I get a lot of use out of it.

We have 2 very large trees. I'm afraid I won't be able to trim ALL of the branches I really would like to and need to trim on my own but this will definitely allow me to tackle many of the  ones I need to trim, not ot mention taking care of all of those silly little sprouts that are popping out all over the tree! Plus my daughter really wants to get an apple tree for our backyard so we'll definitely be needing this if we go ahead with that plan. 

Valued Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I saw it and I wanted to buy it.  But after careful thought I decided not to buy it.  My trees are beyond the  50 yard mark, so it would take two extension cords to make the saw work.  And the saw needs at least one extension cord which was not included.  I do have shrubs but this is not meant for shrubs.  The branches have to have some weight and size in order to cut them properly--- something to prop the saw up against.  Not the case.

I am planning to visit a local store to see what else might be available, something more portable.   

You can buy 100 ft cords which is what I use for our hedge trimmers. Pretty cheaply at the home remodeling stores. If you mostly have shrubs I'd suggest an electric hedge trimmer. We purchased one last year and love it. I love the electric yard appliances over the gas ones because they are so much easier to start and lighter weight! Plus no worries about gas!