Respected Contributor

5_27_tsv.jpg

Respected Contributor

@banned again , thanks for the info. I wondered what it would be.

I love my battery operated garden tools. And I could use a new trimmer, but not the other three items. If it's a bundle of four, that's probably three more than I need.

Respected Contributor

I really want a pole chainsaw but hubby says no.  I love my garden toys, the Worx Jawsaw and Root Slayer shovel! Use them All!! It's like a forest where I live...

Honored Contributor

They all look small, lightweight and flimsy, like children's toys. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I love my battery operated garden tools. And I could use a new trimmer, but not the other three items. If it's a bundle of four, that's probably three more than I need.

@Etoile308 the TSV is all 4 items shown in the picture, but they are not sold together. Each has a different item # and you can order whichever one you want.

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Etoile308 the TSV is all 4 items shown in the picture, but they are not sold together. Each has a different item # and you can order whichever one you want.

Then I'll probably order that hedge trimmer. I have the Sun Joe grass clippers ( actually have two) and I love them. Nice sharp blades and battery charge lasts a very long time, much longer than my old Black & Decker clippers from years back. 

Respected Contributor

My first experience with this brand was bad so it's an easy pass for me. I got a tiller that worked for about half an hour. I had ordered it during winter and not used it until summer so it was too late to return. I read some reviews online (not on QVC) that had the same issues. Maybe they've gotten better. The prices seem to be all right with this TSV but I'll stick with other brands for my yard equipment.

Contributor

Re: Sun Joe TSV 5/27

[ Edited ]

I bought a combo battery-powered blower/weed whacker two-tool set last year at WalMart for around $120 on clearance, I don't know the brand, they are red colored. Very similar to the TSV.

No they're not the strongest tools, but they are perfect for any of us who can't use the heavy gas-powered ones. The hosts should say that more, about battery power being great for women and seniors and retirees I think. (Rick was good about mentioning this in his afternoon demo.)

I couldn't even turn on the complicated string-pull tools my ex-husband used to use and spent a ton of money hiring landscapers. Once I got the battery powered ones, which are an easy breeze to turn on and use, I can do almost all the yard work myself, and now I just hire a lawn mower to save time.

I did get an "AirJoe" pump for my car tires over the winter that has been a brilliant life saver because I could never figure out the gas station air pumps. It runs on the same kind of battery they're offering as the deal, and it works great and charges fast. All the things I relied on my ex-husband to do, battery powered "Joe" type tools are coming to my rescue!!! Smiley Happy 

Occasional Contributor

I could be mistaken but...I think I found the same one on Amazon same price no shipping.