Trusted Contributor

When posting questions or information on the TSV's  how about one thread under the section "TSV" with the item and date in the title section.  Then all comments can be posted under that one thread.   For example, today I am looking for posts on the Or Paz TSV and I see 3 different threads started.  I think this may help to keep all comments in one area and easy to find.   I, for one, find it hard to find information I am looking for on the boards especially for future searches and look back.

For example today:   Or Paz TSV Gemstone Ring 12/31/15

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestion for TSV posts

@avid shopper, I think that's a great idea!! Smiley Happy

Best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It would be a great idea, but one hard to implement.   I used to mod on a board that had a selling forum.   Putting your location was a non enforced rule, or a strong suggestion.   Maybe 1 in a 100 actually did.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Trusted Contributor

@debic wrote:

It would be a great idea, but one hard to implement.   I used to mod on a board that had a selling forum.   Putting your location was a non enforced rule, or a strong suggestion.   Maybe 1 in a 100 actually did.

It is just a voluntary idea for folks to do if they think of it.  I try to do if I am the first one to post a comment on a tsv.  I search first to see if anyone has started a tsv thread.  With the new format I can finally, actually search and get results.  With the old format "no results" always came up.