Super Contributor

Anyone ever tried the Rhonda Shear strapless bra??  I'm trying not to buy, but if anyone has tried, that can give me some input?  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

@Dar321 I have this bra and I really do like it alot. I purchased it about 1 yr ago and although I don't wear it alot, it is so much better than those ones that have a hook and eye. I like it because it is wide and does not show any back fat. I am a 36b and I have the medium and it fits good. I do every now and then have to give it a pull up but just once in awhile. The underwire is very comfortable. I hope this helps and I think you will like it😊

Honored Contributor

I'd like a decent strapless bra but I'm not sure about this.  It looks like it would stay up in place, which is a problem for many strapless bras, however, I'm afraid of it giving me uniboob which Rhonda's bras do to me and this looks so wide, it looks like it might roll up and/or just be cumbersome and weird feeling.

I'm not loving the look of the model's breasts in this bra in the still shot on the home page. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Elleigh   thank you for the review.  I'm the same size as you.  I think I tried one years ago and returned it.  I'm going to give it another try.

Super Contributor

Thanks for everyone's help!