Respected Contributor

Re: Stop the TSV Overkill

[ Edited ]

@Spurt 

Hmmmmmmmm  looks like you may need one of those tsv bras, or two:  one in basics and one in a pop of color - HAHA

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Spurt 

Hmmmmmmmm  looks like you may need one of those tsv bras, or two:  one in basics and one in a pop of color - HAHA

@Catch71 

Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I totally agree. There are days I don’t watch at all. Zero interest in what is being offered and knowing if I flip to it that’s what will be on.

The IT mascara day was absolutely awful. How do you spend 17 hours talking about ONE mascara?

-----------

And hour after hour on the Hair Max deal!!! I don't watch much QVC anyway, but TSV repeats are an easy channel changer for me

Respected Contributor

Carolyn’s closet....on from 5:00 to 7:00 and presented 3 times. Overkill, they sold 95,000 so far. It just gets really boring, there is only so much you can say. I switch off to something else. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not only presenting the TSV product so many times, but there is a definite overkill on certain desingers' clothing.  Too much of Isaac, Susan Graver, Denim and Co, and Belle. I realize they must sell well, but where are the new designers offering  new styles???