Esteemed Contributor

St. Patrick's Day TSV - Waterford Crystal

Thank you, QVC for offering this piece as a TSV.

Yes, I ordered it.  And, no, I don't have it yet.  However, for that price, knowing it was NOT pressed glass and sits on a pretty piece of marble, which will then sit on a linen table runner and be seen through my diningroom window by all my neighbors pleases me to no end.

And, a friend ordered a lantern lamp from QVC and gifted me with it at Christmas.  It has a Luminara candle in it that's not large or small.  It's going to look great inside this beautiful piece of Waterford.

I just know I'm going to love this for years to come.  Thanks, again.

Super Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day TSV - Waterford Crystal

I agree, it is so beautiful and I can not wait to get mine also! I will enjoy this piece everyday!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness!! This Waterford and Connemara Marble Hurricane TSV is spectacular!! I bought three and intended to give one as a gift but I am keeping them all!! And, I just ordered a fourth at the Featured Price for the gift. I may even order more! Woman Surprised

The Connemara Marble base is beautiful and substantial and the cuts for the tealight and Waterford Crystal hurricane are perfect. All three marble pieces are beautiful different colors of the green marble and each uniquely its own.

The Waterford Crystal hurricane's pattern is absolutely gorgeous and perfectly cut and the piece is substantial and weighty. We went to the Waterford factory in Ireland in years past, so we've seen the master cutters in action making the beautiful works of art. This one does not disappoint, and when the candle is lit, the light dances around and you cannot take your eyes off of these stunning pieces.

Even at the Featured Price this is a wonderful deal. Very, very pleased with this delightful piece!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily- Refreshing to read such an enthused and detailed review!!!

ENJOY THESE!  Your comments gave my morning a beautiful start!

Honored Contributor

I received mine today and think it's beautiful.  I will use it as a centerpiece for holiday dinner tables.

I sent some as just because gifts (to very special people) and hope they like their as much as I like mine.

Valued Contributor

@sfnative 

Thank you for pointing this  QVC/ Waterford  Hurricane Lamp/Lantern out.

I ordered one last night (3/23) and will  use  a timer 7PM-Midnight candle for illumination.  

My plan is to place it on the round oak kitchen table.  (warm and cozy and quite Ireland)

Thanks again,  CAT

Esteemed Contributor

@gacat123@lulu2@violann@EdithEllenLily@DarlingDino

Though I've had the Waterford piece for some days now, the linen table runner was just delivered late yesterday.  As soon as I'm done here, I'm going to haul out the ironing board, press it and get everything on the dinningroom table.  Can't wait to see it aglow this evening.

So nice to see that several have re-ordered and plan to gift or further enhance their homes.  What a wonderful combination TSV!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sfnative @gacat123 @violann @lulu2 @violann @DarlingDino

Hi! The one thing I noticed is that the Waterford hurricane looked better to me with the tealight candle in the clear holder that was included as compared to the tealights I had on hand here at home that are housed in an aluminum/tin holder. 

Does anyone know if QVC is making the tealights in the clear holder available to be purchased here? Or do you know of a place where you can buy tealight candles in the clear holder? I've searched and all I see are tealights in the tin holder. Woman Sad

Valued Contributor

Hello,

I  saw the votive candles in clear holders at candles4less.I will be ordering them too as well as a good quality flameless votive.  I have a feeling the real candle will show off the piece better though, we will see.

I just got the TSV and it is gorgeous.  The hurricane lamp design works with an old lead crystal lamp that I have had for about 12 years (lower lead content, not Waterford).  Even without the tea light glow you can readily see the superior quality of the Waterford crystal  and design cut compared to my older crystal lamp. The marble base is unique and pretty.

So pleased with the TSV...felt a little reckless ordering it but now so glad I did.  This is one item that I am sure that at least one child will want passed down to them.

New Contributor

Hi, World Market and Crate and Barrel also have the tea lights in the clear cup.