Valued Contributor

My birthday is St Patrick's Day and I am Irish American so naturally i am interested if anyone knows the TSV for 3/16/18,  I am traveling to see my MIL on Saturday (her birthday is the same as mine) so I had expected to miss the QVC Irish programming.  So I was really happy to see that by coincidence I have Friday off and can watch the Irish shows!  Yay!

So maybe too early but was wondering if anyone knows the TSV.  No blogs yet.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: St. Patrick's Day TSV 3/16

@chvall99  Just an early Happy Birthday!  It's my mother's birthday as well.  She's in her 90s!

Valued Contributor

Happy birthday and the luck of the Irish to you! i was supposed to be born on the 17th,  but messed it up and came on the 27th. It doesn't stop me from celebrating though.

I hope you and your MIL have a great day!

Trusted Contributor

I wish I knew the TSV, It's usually an irish knit sweater (I think)

My BFF's birthday too...Happy Birthday to you!

Valued Contributor

Thank you everybody! I love having a St. Patrick's Day birthday.  My MIL is an absolutely lovely person, I want to be her when I grow up! She will be 91 this year, proof that you do not have to be mean and ornery to live a long time.  May she have many more years!

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the good wishes!  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can’t think of a better day for a birthday thank st Patty’s! I LOVE ST

PATRICKS and love watching QVC and usually treat myself to a wee something. Last year bought my first Irish sweater in the most gorgeous mist light blue color and love it!🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀🍀☘️☘️🍀🍀☘️☘️🍀🍀☘️☘️🍀🍀

Respected Contributor

@zitawinswrote:

Happy birthday and the luck of the Irish to you! i was supposed to be born on the 17th,  but messed it up and came on the 27th. It doesn't stop me from celebrating though.

I hope you and your MIL have a great day!

@zitawins  That's so funny.  I always tell people that the only time I was ever late for anything in my life was at my birth!  I was due Christmas Day but arrived New Year's Eve!

Happy Birthday end of month.

Contributor

Hi. Happy early birthday. Wouldn't the TSV for St Patrick's Day be the 17th- 3/17/18? Is the Irish day on the Q on Friday the 16th or Saturday the 17th? Now, I'm confused.