Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know whether this brand uses the good old fashioned version of french terry which is soft, or the new french terry which is more slippery and spongy? 

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames    I have Sports Savvy but wouldn't describe it as being soft,  or slippery or spongy.  It's not a heavy fabric, if that helps.  When I wear it on a cold day, I wear an undershirt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Kachina624. Denim & Co. uses a spongy french terry sometimes and I really dislike it. I just want cotton to feel like cotton. I may try the joggers. 🤔

Honored Contributor

Fabrics have changed so much ,not like they were years ago,no matter what brand.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames    It may be the polyester content in so many fabrics, to which you object.  I'd try to avoid it if possible.  Hard to do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another today's "special" that isn't.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sport Savvy TSV

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 Really?  I like them.  All cotton, might shrink a little and may fade a bit in the wash too.  I might get the navy.  

I like the print top shown with it, but it looks a little matronly, so long and loose around the hips.  Prints are nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw one presentation of them this morning with Leah, and all the models, whom were tall, had on the regular length.  Could they not get the tall length to show how it fit on them?  I am 5' 5 1/2" and was considering getting the tall.  I hate when joggers right up on the legs when you sit down.  Or I should just to the wise thing and not get them at all.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor
I see that striped shirt has unmatched stripes on the side seam, suspect less than good quality...
Regular Contributor
I probably wouldn’t have ordered these had I not run out for errands yesterday wearing an old oversized sweatshirt and sweat pants that were passed down from my husband and ran into some family and friends. To say that I felt somewhat embarrassed would have been a correct assumption. So when I saw these joggers at midnight, I was all in. I ordered the black and navy pair in tall as I am 5’7 with long legs. I also bought a couple of the pullover jackets like the one Courtney was wearing last night. Since I live in NC, these are wearable now with a winter coat over top and will transition nicely into spring.