Contributor

Spend MORE time showing difference between Missy vs Plus for poncho

[ Edited ]

Lea promised to explain sizes, but no. Once again they wasted time talking to a caller who ate up two minutes. So at the end Lea blurted out oh so an so is wearing large...blah ,blah. I want to see a Plus on slimmer, shorter woman or a Missy on a taller, average size woman. Some people prefer longer length, some prefer a shorter drop. Please skip the phone calls!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spend MORE time showing difference between Missy vs Plus for poncho

I so agree!  I am not amused by the callers either.  Some of them don't know when to hang up, jeez.........I don't really care to listen to their silly stories, like you said, all it does is take away from time spent on the item.   Good point.

Trusted Contributor

@SugarGlider - Agree. Just one of the reasons why I don't watch Q. The testimonial calls may have had a purpose before computers/online reviews, but now they're just a huge annoyance. IF I watch, and they take a caller, I change the channel.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I agree about the calls,but I think many people are really alone in this GERM FILLED world. Need some one to talk to. But I'd like to see calls eliminated.

Respected Contributor

It seems HSN limits the time the call can last QVC should do the same !!!!!

Honored Contributor

I only saw a couple of minutes when there were no callers.  Leah mentioned that she is wearing the larger of the 2 sizes because she liked the extra length.  

The phone calls are annoying and an automatic channel changer for me.

Esteemed Contributor

If the Q  or the  various company Reps would respond to questions that people post for the items  that would eliminate some calls.  I see so many customer questions  on items that don't get answered.  I thought that was why  on  some of the shows  there were 2 Hosts- one doing most of the talking  and the other person manning the laptop  such as they have with  Shawn and Elise .

First off   the Host announces  they have a caller on the line , however the Hosts talks  abt essentially nothing for another  2 miniutes while a caller  customer is on hold . I think I would just hang up if that was done to me . Then they spend another 2 minitues , Thank  you , Love you  ect.

Respected Contributor

I think it tells you something when the first 2 hosts that presented this have all chosen to wear the plus size.

Most of the models in Leah's show were wearing the plus size.

If I got one it would be the plus size and I'm slender.

Respected Contributor

I think it depends on the width of your shoulders.  If narrow, I would go with the regular and if wide across the shoulders, go with the plus. 

Shawn had the plus on at midnight hanging a little off her shoulder and since it's somewhat form fitting across the shoulders, it bunched a little.  You can also see it when the model had it slightly twisted over to the side (the one with the cross body in the pink leopard print.

I couldn't resist and got two, the blue stripe and the pink leopard.  It's the perfect weight for me and I think I'm going to really like them. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Was just looking at the video. Leah and models look like their arms would be somewhat confined if they had to reach up for something. Like on a grocery store shelf.