Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@just wonder wrote:

Do Spenco run true to size?  I wear an 11M with no room to spare and have never tried this brand. Thnks!!

I also wear a 11M and have many pairs of Spencoes.  I find on me they tend to run wide and if I can't adjust a strap or laces, I walk out of them. 

Isn't that the truth? I own many pairs of Skechers that fit me well, but a pair I ordered that don't have adjustable laces, are only good to wear around the house.  

Respected Contributor

I wear Spenco a lot. The other day I ordered the black and this AM I ordered the gray tie dye. I think Spenco shoes are worth it. 

Super Contributor

I purchased the cream  Thought I would give another try for shoes and am hoping these will fit well , they are really cute.  The problem I seem to have is the heel slips so badly in the slip on style canvas, I sure don't know why.  Size 6 does seem to sell out fast, you would think by now the companies would have a pretty good idea of precentage of  sizes to go to market so they wouldn't sell out so quickly.  

Respected Contributor

I wanted these and ordered early and got an email confirming.  I read later and wrong size but correct color.  So by the time I cancelled and went to reorder everything in my size gone.  

Honored Contributor

Have you seen the reviews?  Bad reviews written by people who haven't even bought the shoes.  Why do they ask you if you own the item when you are writing a review, but continue to post reviews from people who don't own the item?

Esteemed Contributor

Spenco shoes are the most comfortable shoes I own. I was excited to hear they were having a tsv but then saw the rope around them Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I wanted these and ordered early and got an email confirming.  I read later and wrong size but correct color.  So by the time I cancelled and went to reorder everything in my size gone.  

I pre-ordered a week before and yet, I'm still on back-order, while others have been enjoying their Spencos for weeks, already.  Not sure what the point of pre-ordering was.  I'm pretty miffed!

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine early and I still have not received them. I wish they would come. . 

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived on Saturday.  Love them!!

Super Contributor

Mine arrived today; first pair of Spenco and I got the canvas neutral beige color.  Fit is great and very comfortable.  After seeing simiar orthotic syles in local stores for the season, these are a great buy and on trend.  Happy I made the purchase.