Respected Contributor

Well, its 9:30 am and my size in the tsv is almost sold out.  My first 3 color choices are not available already.  This has happened many times before.  I only wear a size 6 so I imagine its not as popular and they ring less in.  Come on Q; just cause I have feet on the small size doesn't mean we don't wear shoes and want a choice too!  I finally went to choice 4 and its on advance order - sheesh!!!  I like the metatarsel dome feel and wanted to try a slip on as I am always re-tying my laces!

Honored Contributor

Try other websites.  I'm sure QVC is not the only place that sells this brand.

Valued Contributor

Do Spenco run true to size?  I wear an 11M with no room to spare and have never tried this brand. Thnks!!

Respected Contributor

@Catch71  I would keep checking back, sometimes quantity changes as people cancel their orders. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Do Spenco run true to size?  I wear an 11M with no room to spare and have never tried this brand. Thnks!!

I also wear a 11M and have many pairs of Spencoes.  I find on me they tend to run wide and if I can't adjust a strap or laces, I walk out of them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thank you Kachina624.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Well, its 9:30 am and my size in the tsv is almost sold out.  My first 3 color choices are not available already.  This has happened many times before.  I only wear a size 6 so I imagine its not as popular and they ring less in.  Come on Q; just cause I have feet on the small size doesn't mean we don't wear shoes and want a choice too!  I finally went to choice 4 and its on advance order - sheesh!!!  I like the metatarsel dome feel and wanted to try a slip on as I am always re-tying my laces!

I'm the same boat - size 6 sells out quickly!  I settled for the blue/green one, not my first choice!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't decide between the tie dyed blush and the black, but the decision was made for me.  I'm getting the black.

The blush sold out about two minutes before I hit the "place order" button.

Honored Contributor

I've not seen any presentation but I just saw them on-line and noticed they are listed as an advance order.  They won't ship until 3/25.

I think these are adorable but I would have no idea as to size.  The price on these is excellant.  I cannot find this exact style anywhere else and any other Spenco sneakers I find are double this price.  

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I couldn't decide between the tie dyed blush and the black, but the decision was made for me.  I'm getting the black.

The blush sold out about two minutes before I hit the "place order" button.

I ordered the black and the tie-dyed blush, but pretty early this morning - 6:30 am EST.