Respected Contributor

Spenco TVs 7 22 22

[ Edited ]

spenco is true to size for me.  i have several pairs.

the tsv mule would be a perfect everyday easy shoe.

probably black as i'd rather have dark soles

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

These mules, slip-ons are ugly. I hate mules with heel cups where the back of the shoes is raised a little. How do you keep these on your feet????? I don't like this brand at all, yes I've had a pair of spenco and NONE of the pressure points hit my feet at the right places. They were so uncomfortable, they actually hurt my feet. back they went, I won't ever try another pr by this brand. 

DId I say these ere ugly and look ugly on the feet? They look like clown shoes!!!

Respected Contributor

hmmm......maybe the teal is calling me

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I have big feet--size 11--and can't help but think the long toe would make them look even longer. I like this style shoe, any shoe that has a heel hurts, cannot stand anything on my heels. If Spenco made narrows, I might be tempted to at least try them. Hope everyone who buys enjoys them! Seems to be a nice transition shoe from summer sandals to winter boots.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

These mules, slip-ons are ugly. I hate mules with heel cups where the back of the shoes is raised a little. How do you keep these on your feet????? I don't like this brand at all, yes I've had a pair of spenco and NONE of the pressure points hit my feet at the right places. They were so uncomfortable, they actually hurt my feet. back they went, I won't ever try another pr by this brand. 

DId I say these ere ugly and look ugly on the feet? They look like clown shoes!!!

WOW.  All that not necesssary.  Just don't buy them if you feel that strongly.  What you see in something a different person would see something else.  Just pass on them and carry on.

Respected Contributor

Re: Spenco TVs 7 22 22

[ Edited ]

Just presented again, but I heard NO info about sizing- I am so sick of sending back shoes that are NOT true to size.!  I wish they would talk about it and say if the models are wearing their true size!!  But the colors, they review 5 times, like I can't see them...🙄🙄🙄

I have ordered several Spencos over the years that were too big- 

Esteemed Contributor

I wear Hoka for walking. I walk about 3 miles or more everyday. This is the best shoe I have ever owned. So comfortable. They have a recovery shoe, but I wanted something easy slip on and off, so I tried Vionic.

I honestly thought I'd have to return them. Probably just a lot of hype. Well I love the brand. I bought the mules, so I'd have an easy on and off for around the house. The shoe is amazing. They are so comfortable. The arch support is perfect. It does keep your foot in alignment. 

Now to my question how does Spenco measure up to Vionic for those of you that have both. I would like another around the house pair, so give me your reviews. 

Respected Contributor

@manny2 , I like Spenco because the shoes have a metatarsal dome, (behind ball of foot), which takes pressure off that area, which is my problem area. Vionic doesn't have that.  I like Vionic but I find they are not very cushioned. I wear Hokas to exercise and I love them!  I think I am going to order because these also have memory foam, which is also great. But I find Spenco can run big- Trying to get more info on sizing of these...  Leah said here's were true to size but they looked too big on her! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@manny2 , I like Spenco because the shoes have a metatarsal dome, (behind ball of foot), which takes pressure off that area, which is my problem area. Vionic doesn't have that.  I like Vionic but I find they are not very cushioned. I wear Hokas to exercise and I love them!  I think I am going to order because these also have memory foam, which is also great. But I find Spenco can run big- Trying to get more info on sizing of these...  Leah said here's were true to size but they looked too big on her! 

Thank you, @Skyegirl21  I appreciate the insight. I don't have the same issue as you. I have plantar fascitis, so the arch support is key for me. Based on what you tell me I think I'll pass on Spenco.

I also agree that vionic are not cushioned enough. I could never wear them for any long distance walking. I think the shoe would be perfect if they would improve on that one issue. 

I see you love Hoka too. They are the best right!!!

Respected Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I have big feet--size 11--and can't help but think the long toe would make them look even longer. I like this style shoe, any shoe that has a heel hurts, cannot stand anything on my heels. If Spenco made narrows, I might be tempted to at least try them. Hope everyone who buys enjoys them! Seems to be a nice transition shoe from summer sandals to winter boots.

I also wear an 11, but wide. I own several pairs of Spenco and honestly I don't think these make my feet look larger than any other brand. They don't make narrow (that I know of) so good luck in finding something that fits and is stylish!