Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I wear Hoka for walking. I walk about 3 miles or more everyday. This is the best shoe I have ever owned. So comfortable. They have a recovery shoe, but I wanted something easy slip on and off, so I tried Vionic.

I honestly thought I'd have to return them. Probably just a lot of hype. Well I love the brand. I bought the mules, so I'd have an easy on and off for around the house. The shoe is amazing. They are so comfortable. The arch support is perfect. It does keep your foot in alignment. 

Now to my question how does Spenco measure up to Vionic for those of you that have both. I would like another around the house pair, so give me your reviews. 

I wear both Vionic and Spenco. To be honest, Vionic may be a tad bit more comfortable but Spenco is a bit roomier which I prefer (I wear a wide). But I enjoy my Spencos and they are a very close second. Hope this helps a bit!

Trusted Contributor

I can tell you that I bought the Spenco mules last time they were a TSV.   They said true to size  so that is what I ordered,  I am a 71/2.    They are too big.  Because it is like a slipper with no back.   I think I should have bought a 7.   They are comfy and have pretty colors but I can't wear them out because they are like a big pair of slippers on me.  I know its a pain but maybe you could order your size a the smaller size and then send one back.   Its a pain but at least you will get the fit right and get the color you want.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco TVs 7 22 22

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Happy Friday ! ❣️Let's talk about the shoe (agree the presentation was pretty rough).  They say these run true-to-size, but I know Spenco typically runs large-  If anyone is ordering, are you sizing down? 
This summer I have been having minor issues with my feet and metatarsalgia (ball of foot)  pain.  So I am going to order these, just debating about size... TIA! 

@Skyegirl21    My foot is on the narrow side of medium in width. Spencos are often too wide for me even if they have a strap that adjustable.  I can't wear any of their thongs.  I noticed the shoe appeared to be too wide on many of the models today.  Of course we have no way of knowing what size they wear or if they were wearing their correct size but I passed on the TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@DSD2 , thanks for those thoughts. I probably would try them if they had narrow, they really do look comfortable. I didn't see any of the presentations and was only basing my comment on the picture on the home page. My feet aren't going to look any smaller no matter what I wear Woman LOL