Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV- Love the metatarsal dome!

@rochelleS   Both pairs have arrived...they are beautiful! I love the colors and print even more in person!  

The soft sole is very comfortable. It is soft and cushiony but I can feel the firm support underneath. That is good for me. 

They “almost” fit. The straps are just a bit too tight and I don’t think they will give. No adjustability. I was hoping the placement of the straps might eliminate that annoying “flip flop” sound but it is there. 

I do have a very high arch and sometimes get a wide in order to get my foot into a shoe, usually a boot of a higher closed in shoe. Never with a sandal. The width is fine and a size larger would be way too big. I’m not sure if these are defective in some way (lots of similar reviews on QVC) or if a wide might magically make them fit just right. 

The good old things about these sandals have me leaning toward trying a wide. If I can get a good fit I think I will wear them at home most of the time and running around, too. And they are so pretty... 

Are your orange sneakers getting closer?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

ackkk, I don't like to hear about this 'almost fits you're experiencing @willdob3. I have a high arch too, and need a supportive shoe. I'll wait until my 2 pairs arrive before processing any on checkhold. 

The orange sneakers have made great time and are at a UPS hub about 60 miles south of me. The tsv sandal is right behind but those will be delivered by the post office. I guess I might see these in the next couple of days if all goes well. Maybe sooner with UPS. I'm excited for the sneakers and hope they'll be a good fit. I will let you know as soon as they arrive!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 

I rec'd my black tsv thongs today. I'm very impressed with not only the fit but the look too. No problem with my high arch, nor the width in the 7.5 med width. The toe thonger donger is a teeny bit more snug on my left foot but appears wearable thus far. I've had these on for an hour or so and I am impressed with the comfort. I'm not experiencing very much flip flopping as I walk, my heel is very nicely cradled.

I love the black. Richly saturated and inky dark. The grey printed pattern is subtle and attractive. I do prefer a monocromatic sole and these do not disappoint. So far, I am pleased! I'll release the tan color on checkhold.

I should receive the orange sneakers tomorrow. UPS handed these off to the post office. Stay tuned. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  

I’m glad that yours fit. That subtle metallic print really does make them special. You will love the tan color, too. I think all of the colors are pretty nice.

I’m exchanging the powder blue ones but they don’t have the tan in a wide so I’ll wait and hope it comes back in stock. When I get the blue wides I’ll know if the tan one need to be exchanged or returned. 

I’m keeping fingers crossed that your orange sneakers will be a perfect fit, too!

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 

Hi! Rec'd my orange sneakers today (A368558) and they're just so stinkin' cute, I can barely stand it! Haven't stopped grinning since they arrived.😁

I'd call these a mid tone coral and are lighter than what I saw on air. Still a very flattering and desirable color. Super attractive for warm weather footwear.

Ordered 7.5. I have a slightly wider than average foot with a high arch (instep) and these fit well, if just a tad generous. I do have one foot that is slightly longer than the other. I couldnt go up or down size wise though. I might stick a thin pad in my smaller foot but I'll wait and see how my feet might change with humidity. I find these to be very comfortable as I wear these around the house. No interior roughness, that some stated in the reviews. The removable insert is generous in the event someone needed to use their own. The top two working grommets and the elastic goring on the top of the shoe makes for a graceful fit and easy on and off. The toe cap and heel are trimmed in leather.

These make your feet look small too. I'd recommend this shoe in any color. I like the black and the red has good reviews too. Look like the pale grey was a virtual sellout.  The Spenco site offers this same style in leather too. Four colors.

Trusted Contributor

Length was fine, but the banding was too loose on my foot.  Sending back.