Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV- Love the metatarsal dome!

@rochelleS wrote:

@@@tends2dogs @CAMOGIRL @Lovs2shop 

Perhaps you ladies can help... I'm new to this brand and wonder if the thong style is generous in width? Looking at the TSV and am uncertain if my slightly wider than average feet would be best in the wider width, or not. Much thanks for anything you can share. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS  I would say my feet are on the wider side of average and Spenco average sizes fit me well. I can’t say for sure they will fit you but I’d start with average, if I were you. 

Honored Contributor

I suspect I will hurry home after work and order another pair... I really like both the powder blue and the coral cloud. The powder blue is probably the one I’ll get. I like the aqua but my other Spenco sandals are aqua metallic - I stalked those! My first Spencos and the color was so pretty I had to have them! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate your feedback. I was reading various reviews, other than the tsv and many stated that the wides were very wide. Alot also indicated some styles ran large. So, ill stick with the regular width. I like the tan color but would prefer a neutral sole. That darker brown color, imo, takes away from a clean, flowing and elongating look an all neutral shoe provides. I had a champagne colored Clark that was an all time favorite until the sole disintegrated. Huge bummer. Like you, the pastel tsv's are attractive to me too. What color??????

As an aside and OT... I own three different styles of the Oofos brand of shoes. (Thongs, slide & clog) These wear like iron and are super comfy.and cushy good.. Designed originally for post marathon runners. 

Again, much tks for your reply.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS   I have an average width foot.  Spenco's fit just right as far as width for me.  But as I said before, I always order up a size - from 8 to a 9.  I hope this will be true for these as I have never ordered mine from QVC before.

I like the black and the neutral because of the sole color.  I don't care for the white bottoms, but that is my own opinion.  I hope they work out for you.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina  I totally understand.   Good to know regarding the quality.  I like shoes or sandals that last.  I have to say, my Vionics do still look new and I've had them for several years now.   Guess that's the reason for the big price difference. 

Contributor

I have not ordered any of the Spenco footwear and wondering if I should stay with my true size or go up 1/2 size.  I know they are saying it's true to size but the models that I have seen wearing them looks like they could have gone up a half size.  Any suggestions from some that are more familiar with this brand?  TIA

Respected Contributor

I love Spenco shoes.  I have 4 pair, 2 thong style from last season, and 2 slip ons. The cloth toe post on Spenco shoes does not bother me at all.  I wear a 6M and that is what I order in these.  Last summer I ordered a coral suede pair and practically lived in them. I also got the tsv last spring which was more of a poolside rubbery type. Today I ordered the tan. Don't need another pair but could not resist.  I know I will love them! 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I appreciate your comments. Thank you. I went to the Spenco site and didn't see anything regarding width, just length. I think I'll be ok with the regular width. I didn't notice the tsv appearing narrow in the on air presentations. I'll just have to see when they arrive.

I like the black and tan also. Maybe one of the pastels will call out to me later. I did buy these in orange late last night. Kourtney, the host was wearing them and it was a quick sellout in that color. I'm not too fond of a white sole but they are so stinkin' cute.

• Screenshot_20200526-163837_Chrome.jpg

There's lots of final sales on the Spenco site. Free shipping with $25 order...for those who are familiar with the brand. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Ladybuggirl wrote:

I have not ordered any of the Spenco footwear and wondering if I should stay with my true size or go up 1/2 size.  I know they are saying it's true to size but the models that I have seen wearing them looks like they could have gone up a half size.  Any suggestions from some that are more familiar with this brand?  TIA

@Ladybuggirl 

If you visit the Spenco dot com website, you will see their shoes offer a cm(centimeter) equivalent measurement. Measure your foot length on a hard flat surface then convert cm's into inches with Google. You'll then know the best size to select. There's many styles similar to the tsv. This should work for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regular Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@Lovs2shop wrote:

I love Spenko brand.  It is all I wear around the house year

long.  I cannot go barefoot as I get heal pain.  They have great support and are very comfortable.  I think the TSV is

very stylish!  They do have lots of styles on Qvc website if the toe post is not for you.  I have Astoria "in Process" for a week now.  

@Lovs2shop Have you worn anything like the siesta slide slip-on shoe?  I have just a regular width foot -- not wide or narrow.  Have wondered about these for a while.  

I have the Yumi slides that I liked so well that I bought a backup pair.  

No I have not tried the Siesta.  I love the Picasso with the adjustable straps.  I wear them all year long around the house and outdoors in the summer.  My feet are always

warm.   I am waiting to get the Astoria