Respected Contributor

Spenco TSV- Love the metatarsal dome!

[ Edited ]

I think I need to try these... The last thing I need is another shoe but Spenco shoes are very good for your feet and I'm into healthy shoes  (the 'look' is number 2 priority)!  The dome is something no other shoemaker considers. It does make a difference in your step, I find. 
The colors are cute as heck But the ribbon toe post isn't always comfortable to me- so I'm on the fence... Thoughts on these? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV- Love the metatarsal dome!

Picked up the black and the tan.

Got their TSV last year about this time, also in the black and tan.

Two "go with a lot of things" colors.

No issues with the ribbon toe post for me, soft and no rubbing issues.

I am a long time flip flop girl at heart, still hanging onto a few of the cheapies but goodies. (I seriously need to just throw them away I know.). These Spenco's are

my perfect comfy flip flop replacements.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I love Spencos.  Vionic killed my back when I wore them.  I live in my Spencos, even wear them for my walking shoes.  

I wear an 8 in most shoes.  However, in Spencos, I always wear a 9.

I am thinking about adding to my shoe wardrobe today.  Especially since I only wear flip flops and sandals all year round.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have not tried this line but I would like to.  I already own too many flip flops though.  I agree with another poster, I love Vionics but if I wear them too long my lower back really bothers me too!   Luckily in the summer I'm usually kicking them off anyway at some point.  

Seems like there has been a lot of flip flop tsv's this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Try Birkenstock.  Like slipping into a dream.  Just not the soft ones

Regular Contributor

I love Spenko brand.  It is all I wear around the house year

long.  I cannot go barefoot as I get heal pain.  They have great support and are very comfortable.  I think the TSV is

very stylish!  They do have lots of styles on Qvc website if the toe post is not for you.  I have Astoria "in Process" for a week now.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@@@tends2dogs @CAMOGIRL @Lovs2shop 

Perhaps you ladies can help... I'm new to this brand and wonder if the thong style is generous in width? Looking at the TSV and am uncertain if my slightly wider than average feet would be best in the wider width, or not. Much thanks for anything you can share. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lovs2shop wrote:

I love Spenko brand.  It is all I wear around the house year

long.  I cannot go barefoot as I get heal pain.  They have great support and are very comfortable.  I think the TSV is

very stylish!  They do have lots of styles on Qvc website if the toe post is not for you.  I have Astoria "in Process" for a week now.  

@Lovs2shop Have you worn anything like the siesta slide slip-on shoe?  I have just a regular width foot -- not wide or narrow.  Have wondered about these for a while.  

I have the Yumi slides that I liked so well that I bought a backup pair.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21  I have two pairs of Spenco shoes - one sandal, one clog. I really like both. Very comfortable. Ribbon things don’t bother my feet at all but it sounds like they placed this carefully. They discussed it.

I can’t wear Vionics; my feet don’t pronate and they hurt my feet. 

I dont need more thong sandals (have 2 pairs Clark’s) but I already ordered the tan and told myself I can get another pair this evening if I am still wanting a color and they have some left. Very cute sandals, great colors.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I have not tried this line but I would like to.  I already own too many flip flops though.  I agree with another poster, I love Vionics but if I wear them too long my lower back really bothers me too!   Luckily in the summer I'm usually kicking them off anyway at some point.  

Seems like there has been a lot of flip flop tsv's this year.

@LindaSal   I think for many people, Vionics have too much of an arch support.  I know I can't wear them.  Spenco's arch seems more subtle and gentle, however a pair doesn't last long and I'm easy on shoes.  They look ratty after just a bit of wear.  I can't wear thongs so this is a no-go for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment