Honored Contributor

Spenco TSV - January 24. 2023

Memory Foam Knit Mules - Utopia Stretch

A572794

FC583720-337F-48A2-8B50-9B6E4CBBC58D.jpeg

I like Spenco. These are nice, but I have enough. If you are thinking about them I can strongly recommend them!    Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV - January 24. 2023

I like Spenco too and these are so cute. Pretty colors as well. The only thing that's a "no" for me is the memory foam. I prefer the Spenco cork footbed. Bummer!
Valued Contributor

I forgot to thank you for posting the info and pic. Sorry about that.
Honored Contributor

@sugar plum wrote:
I forgot to thank you for posting the info and pic. Sorry about that.

NP @sugar plum ! Thanks for thanking me - and YW!   Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

You're welcome, beach-mom. 😊
Respected Contributor

Spenco always tempt me! I love their footbed and metatarsel dome, but I also have TOO many shoes, and do not need any more now!!  Be strong, I say...! 💪🏽

Occasional Contributor

These are cute. Love the sunshiny yellow. My issue with mules is that I always feel like I have to scrunch my toes when I walk to keep them on my feet. I’ve never had any luck with any mule no matter the brand or size. Maybe it’s a me problem. Lol
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom , thank you for sharing!

For those of you considering, Spenco are so light and comfortable.  When I wear my mules I feel like I am walking on air.  Almost feels like I am not wearing shoes at all, which is a good thing because I am one of those people who likes going barefoot.  Woman Happy

These are the ones I finally got about a month ago in teal.  They had been a TSV months before and I hemmed and hawed and didn't purchase.   I love the teal (which is my favorite color).  Since I have so much clothes in the teal/turquoise family, I finally caved, knowing I would get a lot of use out of them.  I got them for $20 less than they are now.  I think maybe they were a Big Deal, plus on free ship and I had a $5 credit.  I would say they are not the cutest shoes I have ever seen and a little "boxy", but they are the perfect color and so comfortable.

Those of you wondering about sizing, I already had two pairs of Spenco sandals in 8W.  I read the reviews for this mule and some people said they had ordered the same size as in their sandals.  While they fit great, I am not sure I really needed the wide, but they fit fine with socks.  I like to wear mules without socks most of the time, but it is cold now, so this is fine.  

@AmyFFowler , I have not had any problem keeping these on my feet and I don't have to grip my toes.  

Since I had recently ordered those above, I am going to try to stay strong and not order these, though they definitely look to be a nice spring shoe.

Gloria

Respected Contributor

I know they're for summer, but I don't care for shoes with white soles. I do like the Spenco mules that do have, though.

Respected Contributor

I like them, but I have enough shoes for now.