Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV 5/17/19

[ Edited ]

Received TSV: Purchased with the intention wearing around the pool and the beach. Plus! T.I.Ps Toe treatment won't ruin the inside. Iam very pleased with my purchase. 

"update" wearing this morning on hardwood flooring throughout my home and this slide is amazing! The added support! Feels wonderful. 

Respected Contributor

I agree, these slides are the most comfortable that I have. I am glad to have them. They will be great just bumming around, going to the grocery store, etc. I am glad I purchased them. 

Honored Contributor

Mine are still in process.   got a phone call from QVc today, and it seems like I may not see them until the 29th.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still on waitlist.  Hope I get them!!!

Respected Contributor

I got them and like'em (pretty blue color) but was surprised they came in a cheesy plastic bag not a box. Is this a new thing for Q? 

Honored Contributor

@silkyk   I have heard that some QVC shoe orders are now packaged in plastic bags, rather than boxes. Since my thongs  still haven’t shipped out, I can’t say that this has happened to me. 

Last time I ordered shoes from Qvc, they did come in a box. 

Respected Contributor

I got my spenco yesterday and would send them back but that would cost me over $12.00 in shipping both ways to try on a cheap pair of flip flops....when will I ever learn.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV 5/17/19

[ Edited ]

I have to disagree, the Spencos are not a cheap pair of flip flops. You will not find this quality in the dollar/discount stores. The foot bed is what makes the difference. It is engineered to align to foot correctly and comfortably. I also like that the tops are neoprene because I can wear them to the beach without ruining them. I wore them all day yesterday at work and food shopping. My feet were comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I got my spenco yesterday and would send them back but that would cost me over $12.00 in shipping both ways to try on a cheap pair of flip flops....when will I ever learn.....

But surely they cost more than $12, so it's costing you more to keep them than to return them. Why spend a lot of $$ for something you don't like?

Respected Contributor

@silkyk 

I had no problem with a plastic bag for flip flops; one less box to break down for recycle!

I guess you might like a box if you store them that way.