Regular Contributor

Pricewise, how is this a TSV?

I don’t know how these sandals will fit my feet but it’s not worth $12.50 to find out.

Valued Contributor

I bought these about a year ago. they were horrible. went back the same day they came in.

Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV 5/17/19

[ Edited ]

@toril 

I love Spenco thongs!  I have two pair and may get the TSV.  Concerning today's price, it's not much of a deal, since I usually buy my Spencos at this price.  But they are the most comfortable, arch-supported, casual sandals I own!

I purchased a pair of Vionic Tides a while back -- I could not wear them at all.  Vionic arch support soles are hard and uncomfortable on my foot.  Spenco somehow adapts to my foot and feels marvelous.  I always get my true size -- perfect fit.

I do have a pair of Vionic all-cork sandals (not thongs) and they are comfortable.  But I cannot wear any other Vionic sandals.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They've been selling this style for years.  Why all of a sudden have it as a TSV?  Why not something different?

Do not question authority.

You will buy what we sell.

You will like what we sell.

We have no imagination.

We do not like it when you notice.

Trusted Contributor

@toril wrote:

What is the difference between this shoe and the Vionic?

The price!

Trusted Contributor

They look comfortable but I find that thongs with a ribbon type toe separator make the thong feel unstable to me. I have almost twisted an ankle because the ribbon stretches out and it gets hard to keep on my foot. (different brand)

Maybe Spenco is different but I am not chancing it. Really pretty colors though.

Super Contributor

Thanks caaarefulshopper for the information - I cannot wear some of the Vionic shoes, but was considering trying this one. 

Honored Contributor

I like this TSV Slide.

Nice arch support and beautiful colors.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

They've been selling this style for years.  Why all of a sudden have it as a TSV?  Why not something different?

Do not question authority.

You will buy what we sell.

You will like what we sell.

We have no imagination.

We do not like it when you notice.

@alarmclock, guess that answered my question. Woman LOL  

Honored Contributor

To me Spenco insoles are hard and not comfortable. I like my Cheeks sandals much more. They have gel in the insoles. I wear mine around the house.