Trusted Contributor

Can anyone speak to why they recommend sizing up for this sandal?  Usually it is recommended to size down for a sandal.  I don't want to order the wrong size and when I have my foot measured professionally I still measure 6.5N but because of the way shoes are made so generic these days I wear a 7.5M. 

Trusted Contributor

I always go a size up in any shoe, never down.  Any pair of Flip flops I've purchased always went up a size when using American sizing.  If it is European sizing I go down.

Trusted Contributor

These look very wide on models.

Esteemed Contributor

my ortho recommends this brand cause of the footbed.   I just hope sizing up works for me as with having a narrow foot i usually go down in a flip flop cause for some reason going down a size the foot beds seem mire narrow.    I ordered the slide in a 7 although i am a 61/2. When I wear a Sanuk brand flip flop I get a 5 and it's perfect in length, not sure hiw this brand runs. Hate to pay for return shipping if it doesn't fit though.  Anyone here wear Spencos and can address there sizing?

Honored Contributor

I had a pair a few years ago, hated them

if the price is great and it's possible I might try to find a store that has them and do some try ons then order from here,  of course I realize that it might not be practical for some people 

shoes are just too iffy to pay a $10 tryon fee I think

Honored Contributor

They've been selling this style for years.  Why all of a sudden have it as a TSV?  Why not something different?

Super Contributor

What is the difference between this shoe and the Vionic?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I hate that little ridge they put on the back of many slides and backless clogs. Unless I buy a size too long, my heel comes down on that darn thing when I walk.

Respected Contributor

Re: Spenco TSV 5/17/19

[ Edited ]

I like Spenco a lot.  I always order my normal size.  I bought a pair of their thong sandals earlier this year in suede (coral color) and I love them.  They are very comfortable and do not bother me between the toes like some others have.  I am buying these in the thong style in the light blue to wear to the pool. 

Respected Contributor
I own a pair of slides...was a q2 big deal awhile back they are too wide...but I kept them and wear them as house slipper with thick socks...tighten up straps. My feet look like duck feet in them...very ugly.

Wonder if they fixed this as I notice they are offering medium and wide width which these previous ones that wasn't a option.

Also you ladies say we have to go up in size? I didn't do that before...bought a 7 they fit. This all sounds confusing...