Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco Slipper TSV 12/10

what is with slippers that have no back for the winter, I want to keep my feet warm

Esteemed Contributor

Personally I think they are adorable and look very comfy.  I only have Spenco flip flops and they are very comfortable but I've spent too much money already and $50 plus is more than I want to spend for slippers.   I usually just wear socks around the house in the colder weather.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did they mention if we should size up if a sock person?  I do think the Spenco's "metatarsal dome"  is a great innovation for feet that no other brand offers.  You might not think it's a big deal unless you have had pain in the ball of your foot or plantar fasciitis.  Anyway, These seem nice to me, and I totally spend 90% of my life in slippers! Although the $5.50 ticks me, I may buy them. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 The only thing I heard from the vendor was that they ran true to size and plenty of room in the toe box but nothing about what size if you wear socks with them.  

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

what is with slippers that have no back for the winter, I want to keep my feet warm

spenco just recently had a special with a back. this time its no back. i actually prefer the the slip ons when using them as a slipper.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

purchased two pair......the black and the navy. it was difficult to narrow down which two i wanted. i was tempted by them all! stayed with my normal size an 8M. the last special they did, which where closed, ran big enough where adding a sock would be no problem at all. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

First Time Spenco Buyer Here. How Do You Get Used To The Metatarsal Support Pad?
The Medium width and shoe length is really good. But that Metatarsal Support Pad really bothers me. Not sure that I can tolerate the bump.
How do you get used to it?
I really like the color grey and the flowers. Some please help me out and give me the tricks to get used to the metatarsal pad