Honored Contributor

Re: Spenco Footwear TSV 5/21

When I actually saw them I decided it's a pass for me.  I really dislike memory foam shoes.  

There are other Spencos I like better.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Cute but pricey for a flop so it's a pass
Esteemed Contributor

I will put in my 2 cents on Spencos.  I really, really like them.  I could not wear Vionic.  They made the small of my back ache.  Not Spencos.  That being said, I get mine from the big A.  Free shipping and returns.  I had to return for a different size - no problem - no charge.  And, no, I am not a Prime member.

One other thing -  I wear an 8 in most shoes.  I wear a 9 in Spencos.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I caved and ordered blue print! I like the Spenco metatarsal dome, and these look super comfy.I live in these all summer in the house- I hope they are good.I had a pair before but the toe ribbon became too loose- Hope they are good...

Respected Contributor

I avoided toe post sandals for years before I discovered Spenco Yumi flip flops.  Now it is all I buy.  I can wear them right out of the bag with no break in and they feel so comfortable with that dome in the center.  Love my Spencos and own about 6 pair now!

Esteemed Contributor

Love Spenco & was hoping for a sneaker. So disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I avoided toe post sandals for years before I discovered Spenco Yumi flip flops.  Now it is all I buy.  I can wear them right out of the bag with no break in and they feel so comfortable with that dome in the center.  Love my Spencos and own about 6 pair now!

@Catch71 I also got the Yumi a couple of years ago!  They were on sale on a shoe website and I decided to give them a try.  Wound up ordering another of the exact same pair.  The only other shoe where I consistently reorder the same thing is the On Cloud tennis shoe.