[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Thursday, April 21, 2022

A-472109 Spenco Orthotic Canvas Mules - Santa Rosa

Solids: Pale Banana, Peacoat, Black, White

Stripes: Red Stripe, Tan Stripe, Blue Stripe

QVC Price: $68.50 TSV Price: $56.58

Respected Contributor

Re: Spenco Canvas Mules TSV 4/21

I really like these and would buy if they made narrow sizes. I get similar styles from Easy Spirit and love the comfort of a summertime slip-on. I usually wear sandals during the summer but when I need a closed-toe shoe, these are my go-to's. The blue stripe shown just says "summertime" to me...happy thoughts!

Esteemed Contributor

The blue is too cute!!

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925    I don't wear a narrow, more like a "B" width but Spenco are always too wide for me.  Most have no adjustment so I can't keep them on my feet.  Too bad because the foot bed is so comfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love slip on mules and these are very cute. It looks like I could put laces in these if I want them more snug!

Respected Contributor

I am so dissappointed.  I wanted a sandal or flip flop.  I don't know how you keep mules on your feet. They fall off or I just walk out of them. 

Respected Contributor

Too bad Spenco runs wide.  These are really cute.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered Spenco mules in the past and couldn't wear them. That was a few years ago, they were heavy on my foot, too wide, and I couldn't keep them on my foot. These look lighter weight but I'll stick to their Yuma sandals which I love.

Respected Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I really like these and would buy if they made narrow sizes. I get similar styles from Easy Spirit and love the comfort of a summertime slip-on. I usually wear sandals during the summer but when I need a closed-toe shoe, these are my go-to's. The blue stripe shown just says "summertime" to me...happy thoughts!

I love the Riptide clogs from Easy Spirit. Perfect summer slip-on. In my perfect and correct size of 8 Narrow. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I have owned other slip-on athletic type shoes in various brands and I cannot keep them on my feet.  I think they are cute but are a no go, regardless of the brand.  I'm not sure why because I own other mules and I'm fine with them.