Respected Contributor

Re: Spenco Canvas Mules TSV 4/21

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Carolina925 wrote:

I really like these and would buy if they made narrow sizes. I get similar styles from Easy Spirit and love the comfort of a summertime slip-on. I usually wear sandals during the summer but when I need a closed-toe shoe, these are my go-to's. The blue stripe shown just says "summertime" to me...happy thoughts!

I love the Riptide clogs from Easy Spirit. Perfect summer slip-on. In my perfect and correct size of 8 Narrow. 

I believe that's the style I get, I have three pairs so far, got one pair each for the last 3 years. They're narrow enough that I don't walk out of them and my feet are never tired at the end of the day.

Frequent Contributor

I have one pair of Spenco flip-flops a pair of slip on no lace full sneakers, and a pair of slippers.

I don’t need these, but I ordered the white. I don’t wear a wide width, but run wide, and I never had trouble keeping them on my feet so we will see.

I’m looking forward to getting them. I’ve been wearing nothing but Vionic flip-flops and sandals in the summer for years, so I’m happy to have a new style in case I need something different or want to be more covered up like with the sneaker.

Spenco’s are very comfortable for me.
Super Contributor

They are so cute! However, I don't wear mules .I'm on my feet a lot & I need shoes that give more stability.

Honored Contributor

I saw this in the description - 

• hidden stretch-gore tongue

I just might give them a try. They are exactly the style of shoe that works well in the summer.