Super Contributor

Re: Spatula Set TSV 8/22 - OMG Shipping Costs

@Lipstickdiva, I saw that on Amazon as well. However, it doesn’t contain the same pieces as the TSV does.
Honored Contributor

I think the price was highway robbery.  It probably cost $2 to make and then they have the nerve to charge $5.50 for shipping.  No way would I pay that for a set.  Come on, it's plastic!  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

fabulous price.  Love the spurtles.  Got this for the hubby that loves to cook.  Great deal.  We love the wooden set we have now, and we’ll love this one too I’m sure.  

Honored Contributor

Bought them for $18 (same pieces) at Sams Club during holidays.  Multi colored set.

Maybe they'll bring them back or try Costco.  They are her brand - Mad Hungry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

OMG - shipping is $5.50 !   I just ordered 5 sets (as Christmas gifts) and dang near fell out my chair when I saw the shipping was over $25.  Curious why shipping wasn't lowered if multi sets ordered.  Still a decent deal. 

@Catbelly  Q hasn't offered a discount on mulitiples in ages.   Can't believe you didn't know that unless you haven't ordered for a long time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would have purchased several sets for holiday gifts, but the shipping and handling stopped me.  This is one TSV that should have been  - order one and get all the others for three/four dollars less!!