Respected Contributor

I have nothing from Spanx but this bra looks tempting.  Not sure about the removeable cups.  With other bras, the cups seemed to slide around.  I would get XL since I am a 36 C but I hope it's not too tight.  I don't like compression!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have 3 spanx bra's, not this one.  I love mine.  There is not a problem with the removable cups, except they are a little hard to get into the small opening.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I have learned, with this type of bra if you have to go way up in size to get the cup size, it will slide around and still give uniboob.  I see them in the gym with a smaller cup size only.

Occasional Contributor

I was just looking at questions and answers and noticed that there were several  asking where product is made, but no answers.  Does anyone know?

I am a breast cancer survivor with a really soft and pliable boob but don't think this will

work for me.  (If the pad that comes with it is hard to get back in the little slot).

Trusted Contributor

I like this Spanx bra better than any Aah bras.  This one doesn't flatten... but warning it does run small. 38D and 2X fit.  I think double layers make it to run smaller.