Valued Contributor

The bras looks so comfy and I am tempted to order but wonder if they will be warm to wear, especially in the upcoming summer months. Anyone have these and what has been your experience?

Esteemed Contributor

@Theresa1121  Sorry I don't own this particular bra though it does look very comfortable.  I do wear a lot of Spanx cami's though and have to say I live in them.  Also I buy from the Spanx website as it is free shipping and your order comes with a 10% off coupon for the next time.  If you try them just be sure to follow the size chart to the T and you should be fine.

Valued Contributor
I really want to give these a whirl, too. Fingers crossed they are colorfast and without a chemical odor.
So, I need guidance from you Spanx fans. What size should I order if Im 39 D? My midriff measures 31-32”.
Super Contributor

A bra you slip on over your head? NO THANK U! How comfortable is that?

I wear Spanx bras that open in the front to work out it and have for years. It's called the bra-lleujah. Here's my 2 cents: This bra works for me but it does ride up and needs to be pulled down. It isn't a cool feeling bra, if that's what you are asking.

Regular Contributor

HELP PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'd like to know if Spanx has more support than the Rhonda Shear Ahh bra that is sold at HSN.  I ordered the TS from HSN a couple of weeks ago.....no support, plenty of bounce and a dreaded uniboob.  Returned them ASAP.  

Honored Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

A bra you slip on over your head? NO THANK U! How comfortable is that?

I wear Spanx bras that open in the front to work out it and have for years. It's called the bra-lleujah. Here's my 2 cents: This bra works for me but it does ride up and needs to be pulled down. It isn't a cool feeling bra, if that's what you are asking.

@bonappetit 

That's my thought, too. I tried on a similar bra at Soma and it was such a PITA to get on & off that I said forget it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I have a bunch of Rhonda Shears ahh bras, and they are ok. I don't wear them a lot, no support, and hot in summer.  Im curious about theSpanx version... Are they really any different?  Maybe better support?  But maybe too hot for summer?  I may try them.  These bras don't pull on over your head, you step in and pull-up.  Thoughts? 

Frequent Contributor

I wear the TSV Spanx bra as my every day bra and I step into it and pull up. I follow the Spanx size chart and find the sizing to be correct but the bra can feel a little tight at first but loosens up in a few days.  I can't say that I've noticed them being overly warm but I'm not warm blooded.  I have worn the Rhonda Shear bras and they are smiliar. I prefer the Spanx version because it doesn't roll up on me and some of the Rhonda Shear bras did.  

Honored Contributor

Summertime ,you need cotton in bras.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor
@bonsppetite. You DO NOT pull them over your head. You step in them and pull them up. They said that in every presentation.