Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomwrote:

Of course with Spanx/leggings the haters will be coming out of the woodwork (where’s that exterminator when you need them 😉) - even when they haven’t tried them. Also, they will give the predictable blanket statement that everyone looks terrible in them and/or those who think they don’t either never looked in a mirror or are delusional! 🙄

I have the full length Spanx in most colors and love them.  I always order 1 size up as recommended and they fit perfect. They are substantial high quality leggings that I feel are worth the TSV price. I ordered 4 the same day I received the TSV pre-sale email. To the others who have also ordered - ignore the haters and enjoy!!

@AmericanBulldogMom - I'm sooooo grateful to not be one of "them"

I too size up by 1size in Spanx and the ft is perfect. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Spanx TSV- oh my

[ Edited ]

I find it odd that the host and vendor don't show the leggings on hangers, so we can see what the garment looks like right out of the package. I watched two full presentations, and was waiting for this to happen. I suspect that's b/c the Spanx looks something like a pair of opaque pantyhose, i.e. tiny and shapeless. This probably would dissuade many of us from buying it. But shouldn't there be full disclosure?!  Woman Surprised  Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

FYI.........Nordstrom sells the camo and they have great reviews. The only other color besides camo is black.

Valued Contributor

Ok for the gym. which im sure they were intended to be for this in the beginning....i see so many hefty women in the general public wearing them as pants.(shudder) the camel toe is not an attractive look. weight limits on items such as these.

Valued Contributor

kill the camel toe

Valued Contributor

im five two and 130 lbs. i dont think they would make a size large enough for me to be comfortable in.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@handygal2wrote:

I find it odd that the host and vendor don't show the leggings on hangers, so we can see what the garment looks like right out of the package. I watched two full presentations, and was waiting for this to happen. I suspect that's b/c the Spanx looks like a piece of hosiery, i.e. tiny and shapeless. This probably would dissuade many of us from buying one. But shouldn't there be full disclosure?!  Woman Surprised  Woman Frustrated

@handygal2 Honestly, speaking as someone who owns many Spanx leggings, it’s because the “right out of the package” are not a good representation of them when worn. Nothing deceitful, it’s just they aren’t like jeans, for example, where they’re like what you see is what you get. 

Honored Contributor

@ahoymatewrote:

Chi-town girl: Or lacking a body that can wear leggings and look greatSmiley Happy Oh well, they have so many more QVC fashion choices to choose from:  Logo, Susan Graver, Denim & Co. etc.

@ahoymate - not everything is for everybody.

Most 'adults' understand and focus on what works best for themselves rather than bashing others for liking or wearing 'other' styles.  I have a very narrow interest at Q, mostly contemporary brands and styles, and I couldn't care less what others wear. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@so sowrote:

kill the camel toe

There’s no CT with these. Thats the whole point of them being seamless, which the vendor even discusses. These aren’t thin/cheap/flimsy leggings either. They are quite substantial. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomwrote:

@handygal2wrote:

I find it odd that the host and vendor don't show the leggings on hangers, so we can see what the garment looks like right out of the package. I watched two full presentations, and was waiting for this to happen. I suspect that's b/c the Spanx looks like a piece of hosiery, i.e. tiny and shapeless. This probably would dissuade many of us from buying one. But shouldn't there be full disclosure?!  Woman Surprised  Woman Frustrated

@handygal2 Honestly, speaking as someone who owns many Spanx leggings, it’s because the “right out of the package” are not a good representation of them when worn. Nothing deceitful, it’s just they aren’t like jeans, for example, where they’re like what you see is what you get. 

@AmericanBulldogMom: That makes sense, and l appreciate your honest evaluation.  Woman Happy

But l was thinking that many customers will be surprised and disappointed when they receive them, as it's not what they expected...

I'm interested to see how they fit me, but l think l'll try them on in a dept. store before ordering.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~