Trusted Contributor

Re: Spanx Leggings TSV 9/30 - Anybody Ordering?

In the questions and answers section there is a comment by QVC that the leggings stretch and that is why a tall or petite can wear them.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never call that item "leggings"!! They look like tights, like ballet dancers wear.  Definitely not something I would buy or wear...

Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

In the questions and answers section there is a comment by QVC that the leggings stretch and that is why a tall or petite can wear them.

They are not for someone who is short, they come up too high at the waist and bunch up at the ankle. SB cares so much about women, just not petite or very tall women or she would have made a product that fits us.

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY. I could be wrong but I thought the grey leggings were 10 percent spandex.  Those are the only ones made in the USA.

Trusted Contributor

I own the green and black camo which are 94 percent nylon  just like several colors of the tsv.  I like this newer legging because it is seamless,  truer sizing and non of the shine of some other brands.  I am fvery picky about leggings and these have enough weight/body to the fabric i feel smooth.  I feel the tsv is a great value (which I don't say often!). Hope those of you purchasing enjoy them.   Those wanting the camo they are available other places and I didn't have to pay full price. The new green camo is subtle (at least for camo!). 

Honored Contributor

SNOOP:   Oh, I didn't know.  I read one of the posts that this TSV has 6 percent Spandex............haven't been reading the other posts since then.  Thank you for the correction.  10 percent in the Grey sounds good to me. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I find Spanx painful. The camis felt like my ribs were being crushed. I thought I would find bruises!