Regular Contributor

Re: Spanx Leggings TSV 9/30 - Anybody Ordering?

@PINKdogWOOD I would love to see a nice camo as well.  And i could not believe my eyes when I was watching last night.  Advance Orders on a TSV???  Wow.  Maybe they were expecting them to be in stock for today but they were delayed.

Regular Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I have some of those as well and you're right, they do hold up well.

Honored Contributor

@Kat 213 wrote:

Sorry, here's what they look like.  They may be new, they're called "Look at Me Now" seamless leggings.

Spanx Look at Me Now Seamless Leggings

Honestly, I think they should be called "Avert Your Eyes" leggings.

Honored Contributor

I will not be ordering.

Honored Contributor

$45 for leggings?????????????  Not for me!

Esteemed Contributor

Way overpriced and look awful on everyone.  The Spanx woman this morning with Jennifer was shaking her can at the camera.  Claaaassy. Ugh. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

By gosh, I like them!   I've been thinking that they look good on everyone, so far.  Nothing shows through, etc.  And I like where the waist is positioned. Thinking about ordering the grey.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

They haven't been mentioning the Spandex content.  Thanks for the info, poster.  6%, which would mean that they aren't too-too tight and restrictive-feeling.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I fell out with this line long ago.  Not a good fit!  Don't trust this sizing, and there is no way they are worth that price.  Not getting the Spanx hype. 

Honored Contributor

Amy said if they are too long you can ruche at the hip or at the ankle.    She mentioned that Lori said ruching at the ankle is fashionable.

I have no opinion either way, just repeating what I heard in the presentation

@Biftu wrote:

Are these too long for petites?  The inseam says 22 1/2 - 24" but they look like a good length on the very tall models.