Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spanx Leggings TSV 9/30 - Anybody Ordering?

I ordered a pair of Spanx leggings a couple of months ago. According to their chart, I needed a size medium. When I got them I couldn't put them on, they were THAT tight. I gave them to my daughter, a size 0 or 2, and they were too tight for her. Finally, my petite 12 year old granddaughter was able to get into them. Obviously, I should have returned them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kat 213 wrote:

I would like to try Spanx leggings, but can't decide if I am ordering or not.  Anyone?

I didn't receive the email so it depends on price and colors.  I do own these leggings in the black and green camo.  I feel they are excellent quality and very comfortable.  The first  I ordered in med. which fit but there is so much stetch (especially in the waist) I ordered size small and like that fit much better.  I did want to feel a slight compression which the small gives me (no compression with the med.)   In dept stores I generally wear a size 6 pant (rarely a 4).  In IM i own sz 6 , in Logo I wear an xxs, in Lululemon sz 6, in Lysse active small(think those are the most q and non-q popular lines I own).   Hope this helps someone.  I am only 5'3.5" and there is plenty of length due to being short but I just pull the leg but the fabric doesn't bunch when I take the time to arrange!  I think these are great leggings and I am anxious to see colors and price!! 

Honored Contributor

@equss, you can see them on the homepage.  There is a TSV preview icon.  It doesn't  have the price but you can see the colors.

I don't have the body shape for leggings.  Trust me when I say the world breathes a sigh of relief when I say I'm not buying the leggings.   

Contributor

Would anyone have an item number ?  I'd love to get a jump on these❤️

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Lipstickdiva!!!

Honored Contributor

@Rhondab wrote:

Would anyone have an item number ?  I'd love to get a jump on these❤️

@Rhondab,

Forum rules say not  to post item numbers for upcoming TSVs. I'm sorry. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi guys.. isfsomeone got the email, can you please post the price and item number.  Much appreciated.  Smiley Happy 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for all the responses.  I still can't decide but I think I am going to try them!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spanx Leggings TSVThat 9/30 - Anybody Ordering?

That would be a big NO. It is my belief unless youre thin dont wear leggings. I take a large in pants, would never wear these. Plus the fact that when I got regular spanx according to their size chart they didnt near fit. I gave them to a friend!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

I don't get it...$68 (reduced to $45 for the TSV) for a pair of plain leggings? What? The only way that would MAYBE be worth the money is if it was of amazing quality and lasted like 10-15 years, which is not the case going by the Amazon reviews (2.8 stars out of 5 on Amazon and many reviews say they develop holes within a few wears).

Maybe I just have different priorities but I don't understand spending so much on such a basic and boring piece of clothing. My $4 Forever 21 leggings are comfortable and last for a relatively long time.