Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Sometimes I Wait Too Long to Purchase The TSV

Has anyone else waited too long to purchase a TSV?  I was looking at the new boots for Fall and saw Earth's mid-calf boots with buckles and think these were the TSV a short time ago.  Now they are $179,00 with no easy pay and I am sorry I waited too long.

Now I am sorry I didnt act sooner....

A suggestion:  Re-offer a TSV one Q2 a few days after it is on the Q...Think they would go for it????HA!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sometimes I Wait Too Long to Purchase The TSV

@Happy Smile wrote:

Has anyone else waited too long to purchase a TSV?  I was looking at the new boots for Fall and saw Earth's mid-calf boots with buckles and think these were the TSV a short time ago.  Now they are $179,00 with no easy pay and I am sorry I waited too long.

Now I am sorry I didnt act sooner....

A suggestion:  Re-offer a TSV one Q2 a few days after it is on the Q...Think they would go for it????HA!

It should be called non-buyers remorse!.

Happens to me all the time.

Subconsciously there is a reason we don't purchase it and that's good thing.

There will be a better option to come along.

Love when evine does there 2nd chance on TSV's when they have leftovers think they call it SHHHHH!!! and do it in the middle of the night. Q may start doing that.  They have become better about lowering prices on some leftovers and high priced items. It has be shopping more. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i don't recall a mid calf tsv.

but they did have A296843 as a one day only for $99.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I am looking to buy an induction burner.   I was planning on buying the TSV yesterday - Copper Chef.    I had a busy day and was going to make my purchased early evening online.    All gone!

Oh well.

Honored Contributor

@Happy Smile, they were a This Day Only on Saturday and I snagged them right up.  LOL

They had a similar leather version last year and this year did the suede version.

I have been looking since the end of winter last year for a mid-calf boot.  I had a pair that I wore until they began falling apart and they needed to be replaced.  I couldn't bring myself to spend that much on the leather pair in stock and I kept check in as-is but they never had my size.

I tuned in to QVC Saturday just as they popped this up at the $99.00 price tag and I was so excited I couldn't get to my phone fast enough.  LOL 

Now I just hope I like them when they are delivered and that they fit. 

Valued Contributor

@software wrote:

I am looking to buy an induction burner.   I was planning on buying the TSV yesterday - Copper Chef.    I had a busy day and was going to make my purchased early evening online.    All gone!

Oh well.

If you have a Sam's Club membership, go there. They have the very same induction burner in black with a smaller skillet for $50

Trusted Contributor

@Happy Smile

My friend insists they will honor the TSV price for 30 days. She has called up a day or two after the TSV ended & still got that price- provided it didn't sell out. Call Customer Service & ask them if you can still get the TSV price. She says she does it all the time.

Frequent Contributor

Tribefan..what a great response.  The item# I am interested in is A296843, Earth''s mid-calf boot..Pric e is now $178,99 and the one day price of Sat was $99.00

I called customer service to see if they would honor the one day only price.  At first, after consulting with someone the answer was yes,,,was I excited or what.  She continued with my information and had to put me on hold for a few minutes...and then she said No, that is only a one day price and if I wanted the boots, I had to pay the full price.  

What a bummer, when I was on hold, I was thrilled, and now grrrr....

Tribefan, thanks for the lead but it didnt work for me but I am still happy with your response.  it was worth a try.