Valued Contributor

I have to laugh.  The soma rep just measured the model and determined she is a 44B.  The bra does not come in a 44B!

Valued Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

sorry they may have my size 34 G but that would not even fit me and no support so again that bra is for those with smaller chest. 

I am also a 34G and own about 10 of the vanishing back bras. I think they offer a lot of support and fit me perfectly. My only complaint is that they are visible when you wear some sleeveless tops from the back, so I have to wear a different bra then.

I love mine; comfortable and great support for those of us who need it.

Super Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

This doesn't look like a "full coverage" bra to me.  The cups are plunging and the straps are very narrow.  It doesn't get great reviews either.  There are 97 reviews and 40 something of them are one star.  I'm watching now and it isn't all that flattering on Taylor the full busted model. 

It is definitely not full coverage - I can't believe that they are claiming that. It's going to generate a lot of returns. I'm 36 DD and I would fall out of the front.

Honored Contributor

GabbyDog:

'Funny', I was just going to post that I watched the rep. much earlier today, (not when you posted), measuring the model, and, at that time, I thought that the end result didn't make much sense (to me).............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I orderd this thing and now I'm kind of regretting it.  I didn't read the bad reviews first, stupid me.  This is what happens when I shop online at night after having two glasses of wine and losing all sense or logic or common sense.  I do hope it will fit properly.  I need a bra that can handle the bra fat for certain tops and dresses and do not have one in my collection.

@Grouchomarx   Just have THREE glasses of wine when you wear it and it will be JUST PERFECT😄

Honored Contributor

They should carry the same sizes that they sell in Breezies if they want to compete.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

This doesn't look like a "full coverage" bra to me.  The cups are plunging and the straps are very narrow.  It doesn't get great reviews either.  There are 97 reviews and 40 something of them are one star.  I'm watching now and it isn't all that flattering on Taylor the full busted model. 

It is definitely not full coverage - I can't believe that they are claiming that. It's going to generate a lot of returns. I'm 36 DD and I would fall out of the front.

It is full coverage for my B cup!

I've worn Soma  bras for years. My favorite is the front close Vanishing Back.

I ordered two of these.  Hoping I like them just as well.

Respected Contributor

Bra's are like shoes, they need to fit right.  When I find one I like and fits me well I stick with it.  For me its Wacoal.  Pricey but they last and the fit is comfortable and flattering. If anyone reading is full chested, try Wacoal which is available in better department stores.  They are the best I have found for support and uplift!

Regular Contributor

LOL...the rep just had to hand the tape measure over to the host!  And she wrote THE BRA BOOK?  What a laugh!

Valued Contributor

Ordered this bra on presale, received it today, the day it is a TSV.  I ordered (2) different sizes.  What a HORRENDOUS ODOR EMININATING FROM BOTH BRAS.  NO WASHING MACHINE COULD FIX THIS ODOR.  It almost smells like something burnet.  I know SOMA has a great reputation, but this bra is the most ill fitting bra I ever purchased.  It is not full coversage, it runs EXTREMELY SMALL, BOTH SIZES I ORDERED WERE TOO SMALL, COULD CLOSE THE STAP, and adjustment is horrible. Wrapped and going back. THE VENDOR SHOULD INFORM CUSTOMERS IT RUNS SMALL, STAY AWAY FROM THIS BRA, IF YOU TREASURE YOUR MONEY