Contributor

So confused by Super Smile TSV - 7/1/14

I bought the Super Smile TSV today - I've used the toothpaste before and it's great.

However - I'm so confused about this set. The directions/description on the page say to rinse with the mouthwash for 30 seconds BEFORE brushing teeth. Then Lisa Mason said to brush and THEN use the mouthwash- completely opposite instructions.

Also - those rods??? Are they to be used once a week? Every day for 12 days in a row? I'm not getting how and when and how often to use those.

I've watched 2 long presentations on this today - and both of them were confusing and said different things. Is anyone else confused?

Honored Contributor

Re: So confused by Super Smile TSV - 7/1/14

I'm no help. I tried Supersmile some years ago when the dentist/inventor was selling his own product. I did not get whiter teeth, so, for me, it doesn't matter who presents it now. I'm just not buying. Hope someone else can help you.

Contributor

Re: So confused by Super Smile TSV - 7/1/14

On 7/3/2014 myQ said:

I watched the presentations all day and agree they were confusing. From what I understand, your daily routine is:

Morning: use the pre-rinse, then dry brush with the accelerator and toothpaste together.

Evening: use the pre-rinse, then dry brush with the accelerator and toothpaste together.

(Note there may not be enough rinse to use it twice a day for 6 months. It might only be enough for once-a-day use.)

The routine Lisa was discussing is their "6-minute regimen" for accelerated results. There are not enough rods to do this daily, so you would generally complete this regimen first thing as soon as you receive the kit, and then again about every two weeks.

The 6-minute regimen is: use the activating rods, then brush with the accelerator and toothpaste together, rinse with the pre-rinse, then brush with the accelerator and toothpaste together, and then finish with a final use of the pre-rinse.

Hope that helps!

That does help! Thank you - that is the best explanation I heard all day. They were all different. Much appreciated.